• Very happy with my Subaru

I enjoyed dealing with them, down to earth, no pressure, will be back for my next one for sure!

• Great deals....very pleased!

Just made a purchase and couldn’t be more pleased. Denver Auto Co. has a variety of cars to choose from, great prices, fair trade in value and the guys are great. Stan and Alex took very good care of me and answered all my questions. If you are looking for a great car, check out their inventory and give these guys a try. Can’t hurt to go down and take a test drive, you just might find what you are looking for.

• Very respectful

Very helpful, respectful, and kind. Didn't feel any pressure. Gave me time to think and look at the car by myself.

• Good inventory, average service

Good variety of selection of used cars. Not the best space, too many cars in a small space. When we got there we looked around a bit but no one came out to talk to us so we had to go in and find someone to help us.

• Great Value

Alex was great. He let me test drive an Acura MDX on my own and with put any pressure to buy. Gave me a solid trade in offer on my vehicle.

• Store manager

Very happy to deal with this dealership , I will buy again

Very happy to deal with this dealership , I will buy again

• Great Service

Nice buying experience, No pressure in buying at all. will do business with them again without over thinking it

• Oh dear, happy buyer!!! Guys you are just... :)

They made the whole process easy and fast!!! I got financing through them at the lowest rate possible, cars was like new! My sister is next to buy!!! Just great experience overall!!!

• Great deals!!!

I purchased 3 vehicles for my business at the lowes possible price within 1000 miles that I searched for, very simple and professional. Thanks.

• Great Service! Great Prices!

Nice buying experience! Good Selection! I was and still really happy with my decision to buy my car from Denver Auto Company. Thank you.