3.0
  • Best service I've had in a dealership

They were amazing from the moment we walked in. I just want to give a big thank you to Amir, Matt, Majid, and Gary. If you have any questions or are looking for a vehicle these guys are awesome. North Bakersfield Toyota is the best dealership I've had the pleasure to deal with. We left with an amazing vehicle and Alan in finance was a life saver with the warranties he told us about. We are covered fully for years to come. Thank you again to the guys at North Bakersfield Toyota for getting us taken care of.

• Disappointed

Honestly don't have time for this but what the heck, it started when I purchased my used 2012 4 door 4x4 Tacoma and was givin 5 free oil changes which at the time seemed good, at least I thought. It seemed like a huge head ache ever single time I tried to get them to honor this agreement. Far as I can tell it was a break down in communication internally. One person tells me one thing and another would say another. I did not enjoying schedualling these appointments because I knew every time is was going to be a huge ordeal until this last time when the gentleman doing his job no dought told me to pretty much kick rocks! Thanks. Just honor what is agreed appone and don't make things difficult.