Ernie's Auto Sales

Saturday Closed 9:00am–1:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(413) 672-3204 (413) 672-3204

4.3

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Ernie's Auto Sales from DealerRater.

1.0

Make sure to check the cars thoroughly or better yet...

Make sure to check the cars thoroughly or better yet spare yourself. Deal was ok but car needed many repairs/

1.0

I answer poor because I never got a call back so I...

I answer poor because I never got a call back so I will Keep checking with other

A Very Good Experience

I worked with Bart. Even though he knew my wife really wanted the car, he still knocked something off the price. We financed through USAA and Bart stayed on the phone even though it was past closing.He promptly sent the needed paperwork to USAA . He fixed a couple ofinor problems with the car (an antenna the wrapping was coming off of and the auto trunk release) He was very jovial. We enjoyed talking with him. He even had the car delivered when we wanted it to be delivered. His dealer closing costs weren't high. All in all a very good experience.

Dealer response

Thank you Charlie! It was a pleasure working you and your wife. I hope she has the top down. Thank you for your service to our country.

1.6

2nd car bought at Ernie's, repeat customer. Told new...

2nd car bought at Ernie's, repeat customer. Told new tires ASAP-bald and pcs sticking out-2nd opinion fine, some wear, not 1st questionable repair. Trouble with dead battery, need alternator. Will wait on it. Got in car, turned it on and all of a sudden the steering wheel dropped as it should. Had not done that in a very long time. Was the belt replaced and not tight enough? Not sure, but something clearly different. Trust in the dealership is gone.

good guys

I never ended up buying truck from ernies due to my own indecision. However I dealt with Bart and he was great! Not pushy at all and very patient with me during the finance process even though there was a long line of interested customers for the tundra. He didn’t even ask for any deposit. Just honored my word and I really appreciate that. Thanks Ernies

Dealer response

Thanks for your review Josh! Hope to see you the next time you're in the market for a pre-owned vehicle.

New truck

I would highly recommend if you are looking to buy a vehicle, go to Ernie's. Very friendly and helpful. Bought a truck Wednesday afternoon, less than 24 hours they delivered it to me. I love it. You don't find service like that very often. Thank you Bart and Ernie.

Dealer response

Thank You Theresa. Always a pleasure to serve your entire family!

Very happy!

Ernie and Bart are the absolute best! My buying experience was very positive and I couldn't be happier with my new/used car. If you are looking to buy, you need to come and see these sweet guys for great service and a great deal!

Dealer response

Thank you Kim! We appreciate your kind words!

Wonderful experience

Ernie's Auto was a great experience from start to finish. I traveled pretty far to check out an older model Tacoma and was pleased to see in person that the truck was in the advertised excellent condition. The whole affair, unlike the big dealers (Fuccillo in particular), was a low key, friendly affair. Instead of dealing with some overly eager young sales guy, I dealt with Ernie himself. Although we negotiated on the price, with him coming down considerably, this was not a pressured haggle or hassle. We agreed on a price quickly, I asked some additional questions, and we were done. Simple. The best part was that he came to NY to get my vehicle inspected and registered and then delivered it to my door! Ernie is an amiable no BS guys with a nice inventory and clean facility. I will definitely use him again in the future and would recommend to anyone who does not want to go through the hassle of private sales and is looking to avoid the BS of a big dealership. And by the way, I love my Tacoma!

Dealer response

Thank you Christian! Enjoy your new truck!

Best New Car for Me and Best Customer Service Ever

Let's just say nothing good ever comes easily and that describes my recent used car search ... until I met Ernie and his crew ... simply a class act. I arrived in a rush, on a budget, and exhausted from dealing with larger car dealerships. From the moment I spoke with Enrie on the phone, arrived and met Ralph and the others, I had a good feeling this buying experience was going to work out ... understatement ... they rolled out the red carpet for me ... and even when I got out of line, stuck with me and ensured I was well served and completely satisfied. Outstanding, Professionalism, Customer Service, and most importantly Earnest, Honest, and Genuine Care for the Clientle. BUY YOUR CAR FROM ERNIE'S ... IT IS WORTH THE RIDE THE N. ADAMS!

Dealer response

Thank You Darryl. It was our pleasure to serve you!

4.0

bought a 2011 cadillac dts

car was as advertised. they delivered it to my home in nj. Very good price and great financing terms. Big time service for a relatively small car dealer. I WAS IMPRESSED.

Thank You!