Ernie's Auto Sales

16 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• June 19, 2015

My husband and I purchased two vehicles at Ernie's. We dealt with Bart. Great guy made us feel at home and comfortable. The transaction was flawless. We... would definitely buy from them again. Thanks guys

Thank you for trusting us with your business. I look forward to seeing you and your husband in the future.

July 18, 2018

Let's just say nothing good ever comes easily and that describes my recent used car search ... until I met Ernie and his crew ... simply a class... act. I arrived in a rush, on a budget, and exhausted from dealing with larger car dealerships. From the moment I spoke with Enrie on the phone, arrived and met Ralph and the others, I had a good feeling this buying experience was going to work out ... understatement ... they rolled out the red carpet for me ... and even when I got out of line, stuck with me and ensured I was well served and completely satisfied. Outstanding, Professionalism, Customer Service, and most importantly Earnest, Honest, and Genuine Care for the Clientle. BUY YOUR CAR FROM ERNIE'S ... IT IS WORTH THE RIDE THE N. ADAMS!

July 3, 2018

car was as advertised. they delivered it to my home in nj. Very good price and great financing terms. Big time service for a relatively small car dealer.... I WAS IMPRESSED.

February 10, 2018

I was looking for a half ton pickup and found a Tundra with low miles at a great price at Ernie's. I called up before making the long drive up, and found... out that the truck was slated for a dealer to dealer sale. I worked with Bart on the phone, who told me that if the deal fell through, they would hold the truck for me next. Eventually the deal did fall through, and I went up and saw the truck. They had a very clean, modern, comfortable dealership. All the cars looked like they're in good shape; no junk for sale here. True to his word Bart held the truck for me even though he got calls from all over. I put money down that day, and financed through them. I was approved that afternoon. I was even more impressed with the delivery. For no extra charge they changed all the fluids, filters, gave me new pads and rotors, a new radio, new rearview...Bart tells his techs to get it ready like they're grandmother is driving it to Florida, and they did just that. I would totally recommend them, and really loved how honest and upfront they were. Worth the drive out to see them.

October 15, 2017

I dealt with Bart primarily. He was very helpful and honest. Yet not pushy at all which is greatly appreciated from a salesman. I had my eye on a... certain Silverado Truck and went up there specifically to see it from New York. He gave me a straight bottom line on the phone and stuck with it, saving me time on haggling and the possibility of a trip wasted to Northern Mass. He fixed what needed to be fixed and delivered on his promises Financing through him was easy. He and his Brother showed their customer service when they delivered my vehicle to my home in NY. Everything was simple and I felt comfortable (well aside from the normal jitters of signing paperwork for Banks : ) I really have nothing negative to say at all. Beautiful Truck they sold me. Check them out.

July 16, 2017

called on a monday morning about a truck .talked to Erine said he would call me rite back later that day gave him all the info he asked for ..never heard... from him again not a good way of doing business . oh well ill go some were else.

We're very troubled by your review. I'm sorry that your experience wasn't up to the standards that we expect to deliver for all of our customers.

June 17, 2017

Ernie's Auto Sales is THE place to purchase a pre-owned vehicle. We have purchased many vehicles and the care, service and attention we received in the... purchase of our vehicle from Ernie's is unmatched! We told Ernie what we were looking for and he had the vehicle on the lot. He worked with us to make the process as seamless as possible and was always available to answer questions and help in any way. He gave us the best possible deal on our trade-in and picked it up after delivering our new vehicle. My wife could not be any happier driving in her new car she now affectionately calls "Vanilla Milkshake"! Purchase your next vehicle at Ernie's Auto Sales. You will not be sorry!! Thanks Ernie!!

Thank You Ben! We appreciate your kind words!

June 14, 2017

Experienced, reliable, knowledgeable, ineffable integrity, economical service with a smile! I have purchased two vehicles from Ernie's Auto Sales, and... highly recommend the sales and service team for their professionalism and commitment to the community,

Thank You Mary! Its always nice to talk with you when you come in.

May 10, 2017

We needed a second car so we checked out Ernie's inventory. We ended up buying a Grand Caravan. Customer service was exceptional. Everything about the... buying process was handled by the dealership- RMV, Inspection, Banking, Insurance, etc...all we had to do was sign the papers..Ernie's wouldn't even let us bring the van home until his crew checked the van out and made any necessary repairs. He just created a return customer in the future...THANKS!! A+

Thank You both! We appreciate your business!

December 20, 2016

Not a customer but I stopped in on a Friday, without an appointment to ask for help with my tires. There were pressure issues. They went out of their way... to get me into the garage and proceeded to adjust the air pressures for me. At NO charge! I wasn't there for more than 15 minutes. They were so very helpful in spite of not knowing me. Guess I'll be an Ernies customer in the future. Great service, friendly staff. ¿¿¿

I'm glad that we were able to assist you. We look forward to assisting you in the future.