Average based on 66 reviews.
  • Very Patient. Great staff. Kind and understanding.

Thanks Clara!

I had a hard time getting started. It was my fault on that part. The distance from me to the dealer was difficult. But finally got over that hurdle. The staff was and is very nice and patient. They had to repeat things to me a lot. I have a few things to work on fixing some things on the truck. But I am sure the company will work with me on these matters. Over all I give them a 5 star rating. Good service and good people. Thank you dependable used cars. Clara Sill

Thanks Clara!

• Profiling me wont help me or show me trucks

Wouldnt help me look at or even tell me any info on trucks ive been looking at for weeks and got preapproved for. Because i have one eye theyball think that im scum and broke. Sorry i forgot to wear my glass eye cap. Horrible customer service they have 3 sales people goofing off just staring at me just pointing at the truck saying yea we have trucks here. What a joke. I dont know who os leaving all these good reviews.

• Great customer service!!!!!

We were looking for a truck for our business. We advised Kanuri on what kind of vehicle we wanted and he let us know when they had exactly what we were looking for. He bent over backwards helping us get the truck and even brought the truck and paperwork to our business to finalize everything. It was an awesome experience and we will definitely be getting future vehicles from Dependable....especially if we get to deal with Kanuri. This place and their sales staff absolutely rocks!!!

• Great service from afar

We are hundreds of miles away from the dealership, and they were very helpful on the phone. They were able to help my husband on a tight schedule, and although the vehicle did not end up being the right one, the service remained great.

• IM DEFINITELY GOING BACK TO DEPENDABLE

THIS IS MY SECOND REVIEW IM JUST PUTTING IT OUT THERE ... CHRIS IS A MAN OF HIS WORDS AND I AM REFERRING MORE PEOPLE HERE. THANKS ALOT

Thank you! We appreciate your business and the referrals. We look forward to seeing you again!

• "Chris Gearhart" is a man of his word!!!! thanks

Had a bad start " even though Chris still went out his way to get us in our vehicle" our first car was a dud but then I get a call to come in and trade that car for one of my dream truck !!!! Time and process was great and customer service was on point!!! Thank you Dependable auto " you guys got a great sales rep on your hands" I am definitely referring more people to you guys !!!!!

• Sticking with dependable!

Pretty much the best experience I could ask for. Got a great deal and our dealer went out of his way to make sure we were satisfied with our choice before buying. Definitely coming back!

• Awesome People

When I first came to dependable Dave helped with get into a Saturn and had it for 4 months and it started messing up. I brought it back in and Chris has helped me for about 2 weeks to get me into something that I will not have problems with. I ended up in a 2006 chevy silverado!!!! Guys at dependable will do their best no matter the sticky situation. I love these and would reccomend them to anyone that needs a car or truck. They WILL WORK WITH YOU!!!!!! Thanks guys at dependable.

• super helpful!!

I thought I knew what I wanted but our dealer Chris knew his stuff and showed us exactly what we wanted.

• I love Dependable.

Thank you so much Lee and Nick! I love you guys and Dependable!

Thank you so much Lee and Nick! I love you guys and Dependable!