Average based on 26 reviews
  • Mike's Customer Service

Thank you Elias , we appreciate your business

Mike and his team from finance offered me great customer service in selling me a 2008 Toyota Corolla S, blue color. I will definitely return to Balboa Motors for my next car purchase as well as recommend any of my friends to shop at this dealership. They have a good variety of cars. Thanks Mike.

Thank you Elias , we appreciate your business

• Bad Quality Car

I've been debating whether I should post this or not but this have been bugging me for quite some time. So I decided to post this review for the public to be aware for the quality that Balboa Motor dealer is selling. I bought a Honda Civic 2006 recently in this dealer and after 6 months with less than 10K miles on the road, the engine failed miserably and requires a whole engine replacement. The problem was discovered during a regular oil change at the Honda dealer and the mechanic said that he suspect that the previous owner tried to patched the problem temporary in order to sell the vehicle quickly and gain higher profits. Now, in my mind, whether the patch was done from the first owner who sold it to the dealer or the dealer did it to cover the problem and sell it for higher price but ultimately, it's the dealer responsibility to have the car inspected and disclose any problems that the vehicle are having. I was lucky enough that this particular model is covered under extended warranty from Honda and they replace it with a new engine at no cost to me. So, be advise, if you are looking for a quality good car. This would not be the place. And I would not recommend to anyone to buy a car in Baboa Motor dealer.

• Very friendly and helpful, very clean

Very easy to work with and they worked harder than any dealership I have ever bought a car from. I will definitely recommend and buy from them in the future.

• Brooke Newell

The car dealers were very polite and super helpful, they financed me through a credit union, helped me find low insurance and got me a nice car!

• Ray bent over backwards to get me in the car....

Great team..They showed me what I wanted and did whatever it took to help me get it....Thanks Guys...G.B.

• No problems

Bought a car, and I had little problems with it. But they took care of it with no problems.

• John, Memo, Ray were awesome.

Great experience all around. John, Memo, and Ray were awesome.

Great experience all around. John, Memo, and Ray were awesome.

• Quality Service

Application process was very quick, Car is great. Very excited. Great place to buy a car.

• Easy buy!

We had a great experience with Balboa Motors. They worked out a good deal, including Military discount. Very friendly and willing to work with you.

Thanks Maegan, we hope you are enjoying your 2007 Nissan Quest!

Thanks Maegan, we hope you are enjoying your 2007 Nissan Quest!

• Ask for Zak!

Zak did a great job helping us get the right car at the right price.

Zak did a great job helping us get the right car at the right price.