• What a great place!

Top notch, grade A service. Professional, courteous, fair, and friendly are big reasons why I will drive an hour to have the Autohaus team service my cars.

• Attempted purchase

I found a car I was interested in purchasing listed through Autohaus Royal Oak on Cars.com. After emailing twice and even calling the dealership with no response to my requests for information, I found a similar car at Jaguar Land Rover Asheville also listed on Cars.com. I purchased that car online and it was delivered to my home in Pennsylvania yesterday. If you are going to list vehicles as available online it would make sense to actually respond to email and phone requests for information.

• Best Car Buying Experience Ever!

What a great experience! After getting literally exhausted new car shopping, I came upon AutoHaus and found a pre-owned Audi in beautiful condition for a bargain price. That would be enough, but the friendly manner in which the deal was concluded put me and my wife over the top. No high-pressure selling, just a fair and honest transaction. Even better the after the sale service was first rate! Since then We've bought 3 more vehicles from AutoHaus and have always experienced the same level of professionalism. You can bet that I'll be back!

• Awesome

Autohaus was fantastic, professional and very quick to reply to my inquiries of a used BMW.

• Painless

I knew what I wanted, I just had to decide from which location. One reason I went with purchasing a car from Autohaus... Gerry spent a lot of time making sure that I had everything I needed and wanted. Another reason, simple, they have a complete service dept that is specialized in working on German cars... which helps since I ended up buying a 2003 VW Jetta, that was in very good condition, for a very competitive price... worked into the price was a month drive train warranty.