• review

outstanding service - as usual! Don and Dan are simply the best.

outstanding service - as usual! Don and Dan are simply the best.

• Kathy Boggs

Best salesman Tony Pinto ! I have purchased 3cars from him !

Best salesman Tony Pinto ! I have purchased 3cars from him !

• Bev Cox

We were in Ohio to visit family and went to Infiniti of Dayton w/our QX60 with a small issue.The service was excellent and the service manager Don Donovan took care of things we were not getting resolved in Mobile. Don gave us a loaner QX80, he told us we would like this car. Well we liked it so much we purchased a QX80 from Tony Pinto who we had also purchased our QX60 from. We met with Scott Evans (GM) and the 2 of them set out to find the specific vehicle we wanted. The buying experience was great... from service, to buying to financing. Needless to say the long road back to Alabama was an exceptionally good ride!!

• Leased car

This is the second Infinity that I have flown from Mississippi to Dayton to lease. Absolutely would not lease from anyone but Tony Pinto.

• Serviced my FX35

JR was outstanding, as usual. He listens carefully to what I wanted checked, and saw to it that my service was done to my satisfaction. Infiniti of Dayton always goes above and beyond to provide the best service, even though my Infiniti was purchased elsewhere.

• Love my Infiniti Rep's

Excellent as always. Infiniti of Dayton take such good care of me and my car its a pleasure to work with them.

• Found the SUV we wanted.

Bethany was great. She found the vehicle we wanted. The entire process went smoothly. Thanks.

• Dale Creech

JR was, as usual, very good. Helpful, curteous, quick, etc. All warranty work was done well, and the car was ready when promised. Excellent!

• 100oint check and minor repair

Outstanding as usual! Such nice and helpful people that take the time to explain everything in detail to you.

• Outstanding service experience

JR was phenomenal. Very professional, attentive and knowledgeable!

JR was phenomenal. Very professional, attentive and knowledgeable!