• Nice people

Everytime I've either talked to them over the phone or in person they have been awesome to work with. They even washed my vehicle after it was flashed which I thought was very cool. For now on I will take my cars to them for all my oil changes ect. Thanks again service department you guys rock.

Our staff works hard to go the extra mile for all of our valued guests, Jason!. We hope you continue to choose Friendly Ford Lincoln for all your vehicle needs! Take care!

• Great Customer Service

They really live up to their name! The buying process was very easy, and when we were out looking at different vehicles, the salesmen was extremely helpful and friendly.

• Used Car Sales

Bought a Ford Certified Used vehicle in late February. Sale went fine. After a couple days I noticed a couple little things that I wanted to address with my sales guy. Made several calls, and left voicemails. I never received a return call from him. I then left a message with sales manager, and never got a return call from him, either. It appears to me they are only concerned with selling the cars, and not taking care of customer needs, after the sale. I contacted a different Ford dealer, and they took care of the (minor) issues right away.

Thank you for bringing this unfortunate experience to our attention. We value our clients and your feedback so we would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your situation to try and regain your confidence back in our dealership. Please contact us at (734) 243-6000 at your convenience so that we can understand the details of your situation and attempt to resolve this issue. Thank you for taking the time to give us your honest feedback and we look forward to speaking with you.

• My beautiful truck:)

We're so happy you enjoyed working with our staff, Curtis! If you ever need help, just give us a call.

I got my oil changed on my F-150. They did a great job and were very quick. They even washed my truck. I looked beautiful when I came back to pick it up.

• oil change

My questions were answered and the Service Advisor--Therese E. Ferraro-- was very nice answering my questions.

• Good job

Satisfied with and oil change and tire rotation on the Taurus.

Thanks for the feedback. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

Satisfied with and oil change and tire rotation on the Taurus.

• Great service in a clean enviorment.

My experience at Friendly Ford was very positive. The staff was polite and very helpful. I enjoyed doing business with the company.

• Great service!

We are happy that we were able to provide a professional, courteous, and engaging experience! We appreciate your positive review!

Never have to worry when car has to go in for service, service is always done in a timely manor and they wash car when service is complete. It's the little things like that that sets their service department apart from FCA and GM I currently also have a new FCA vehicle and they charge for car wash if you want it done after service. ;-(

• Pleasant,, professional and friendly

I brought my Fiesta 2013 in for a recall and oil change. The service department's representative was pleasant and professional. My wait was not long which I truly appreciated. Everyone is truly friendly and appear to be happy with their positions. It is always a cheerful appearance whenever I go there. Thank you Friendly Ford.

Hi, Sundra! Thank you for your positive review. We respect our customer's time and budget. We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come!

• Friendly Ford in Monroe Michigan

We have purchased or leased several vehicles through Friendly Ford using Al Liparato as our salesman. We have never had a negative experience and in the very limited amount of challenges we have had, Al and Friendly Ford always come through to make things right. We will continue to take our business to Al and Friendly Ford.