New 888-847-8069 Dealer Website
Used 888-893-8709 Email Dealer
Service 866-974-4538

Average based on 387 reviews.
  • Friendly Ford lives up to it's name and beyond

July of 2011: I found Friendly Ford was selling a vehicle I had been looking for though Cars.com. I spoke to (Rob Walker) who assisted me in checking out the car. This was an amazing find. It turned out there were several other customers coming down to look at the car. Rob made note of a few minor items of concern that would be fixed. I made a deposit to hold the car, ($100 per day). I took delivery of this used car a few days later. A problem with the engine developed within a 10 miles of the dealership. Friendly Ford retrieved the car, ordered the needed parts and made the necessary repairs at no charge to me. A full refund was also offered. They stood behind this deal as honorable and as honestly as I could ever ask for. A 45 day 1500 mile 50/50 warranty was also give to me for piece of mind. Friendly Ford and Rob Walker were a delight to work with. Although I had to make several 75 round trips to finish the deal, I was my choice to buy this car so far from home. I felt that this cost was minor compared to the effort Friendly Ford had to go though to make this transaction right and a customer satisfied. I highly recommend Friendly Ford and my salesman Mr. Rob Walker to anyone looking for a New or Used car. You will be treated like a friend. Alan R. Wixom, Mi.

• Nice people

Everytime I've either talked to them over the phone or in person they have been awesome to work with. They even washed my vehicle after it was flashed which I thought was very cool. For now on I will take my cars to them for all my oil changes ect. Thanks again service department you guys rock.

Our staff works hard to go the extra mile for all of our valued guests, Jason!. We hope you continue to choose Friendly Ford Lincoln for all your vehicle needs! Take care!

• My beautiful truck:)

We're so happy you enjoyed working with our staff, Curtis! If you ever need help, just give us a call.

I got my oil changed on my F-150. They did a great job and were very quick. They even washed my truck. I looked beautiful when I came back to pick it up.

• oil change

My questions were answered and the Service Advisor--Therese E. Ferraro-- was very nice answering my questions.

• Good job

Satisfied with and oil change and tire rotation on the Taurus.

Thanks for the feedback. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

Satisfied with and oil change and tire rotation on the Taurus.

• Great service in a clean enviorment.

My experience at Friendly Ford was very positive. The staff was polite and very helpful. I enjoyed doing business with the company.

• Great service!

We are happy that we were able to provide a professional, courteous, and engaging experience! We appreciate your positive review!

Never have to worry when car has to go in for service, service is always done in a timely manor and they wash car when service is complete. It's the little things like that that sets their service department apart from FCA and GM I currently also have a new FCA vehicle and they charge for car wash if you want it done after service. ;-(

• Pleasant,, professional and friendly

I brought my Fiesta 2013 in for a recall and oil change. The service department's representative was pleasant and professional. My wait was not long which I truly appreciated. Everyone is truly friendly and appear to be happy with their positions. It is always a cheerful appearance whenever I go there. Thank you Friendly Ford.

Hi, Sundra! Thank you for your positive review. We respect our customer's time and budget. We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come!

• Friendly Ford in Monroe Michigan

We have purchased or leased several vehicles through Friendly Ford using Al Liparato as our salesman. We have never had a negative experience and in the very limited amount of challenges we have had, Al and Friendly Ford always come through to make things right. We will continue to take our business to Al and Friendly Ford.

• Great service

Everything went as expected. The staff was friendly and courteous. I will continue to use Friendly Ford and recommend them to my friends.

Thanks, Donald! We're happy to help however possible. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.