4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 593 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

593 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Country Hyundai from DealerRater.com

• September 25, 2014

Loved being able to drive into the service bay. Met immediately by friendly staff. Great waiting area with snacks and coffee. Job done in exactly the ...time they said. Made my morning go really smoothly. Building is clean and beautiful.

Thank You for your feedback! We are very excited about our new facility. I am so glad to hear your experience was quick and easy. We look forward to s...eeing you back here for your next service.

May 20, 2018

I walked in there not knowing much looking to purchase my first car and this dealership country Hyundai made me feel like I just got accepted into a c...ollege right away I felt like I was at a campus and I was welcomed with open arms the gentleman Scott Peters did absolutely everything in his power to make sure that I was hundred percent happy and I went to pick up my car the sales consultant Sarah Sabourin, was extremely thorough with the delivery of my car and made sure I had no questions at all before I had pulled away I am 100% satisfied with your dealership and I plan on owning Hyundais for the rest of my life just because of the way I was treated thanks again and thank you country Hyundai

May 14, 2018

I was very pleased with my service . Bill McHugh was very helpful with the many questions I had . Very pleasant man . I love my new vehicle . I would ...highly recommend Country Hyundai in Northampton Mass to everyone . Also Sarah was exceptional and knows her stuff .

Country Hyundai

Thank you so much for letting us know how well Bill, Sara, and the rest of the staff are treating our customers. We are so happy to hear that your vis...it was pleasant!

May 12, 2018

Salesman Chris Schultz was great , took as much time as was needed to make our deal work never in a hurry answered all questions or got answer would ...be an assest to any business

Country Hyundai

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're so glad to hear that Chris and Allison gave you the truly exceptional experience that you deserve! Welcom...e to the Country Hyundai family!

May 10, 2018

I brought my car in because the 'check engine light' was on. Tom Sadowski was very friendly and so helpful, come to find out it was just my gas cap, t...hat I was not turning to the 'click'. A lesson learnt! Thank you, Tom, for not making me feel like a 'crazy old lady'. Best service department ever!! Sincerely, Kathy Parker.

Country Hyundai

Thank you Kathy, its great to know that you were happy with everything. Enjoy the great weather!

May 10, 2018

Very informative and friendly. Most of all efficient. Anthony grader provides exceptional service. Highly recommend this dealership for service. Wi...ll continue to service my vehicle in the future.

Country Hyundai

We're very happy to hear that Anthony helped make your visit pleasant! We will look forward to seeing you for your next service interval.

May 8, 2018

I was brought to Country Hyundai by a family friend. This family friend told me that Scott Peters set up this friends daughter with a new car. They to...ld me to check it out, so I did. Scott was a tremendous help and got me the perfect car for my process range and what I could afford!!!! It was an exciting and great experience!

Country Hyundai

Thank you so much for the kind words! We're happy to hear that Scott and the rest of the crew were able to offer you a truly exceptional experience. W...elcome to the Country Hyundai family!

May 6, 2018

The service representative was engaging. She was able to answer my question and get my car seen for an oil change immediately. My car was even washed ...within the time allotted for the oil change. I am quite pleased.

Country Hyundai

We're so happy to hear that Sara made your visit pleasant! We'll look forward to seeing you again at your next service interval.

May 1, 2018

Looked around at a few dealers to find the best deal. When I came in, right away Chris greeted me at the door. Chris made purchasing a car a simple an...d stress free. On top of getters not the best deal around, Chris made us feel like we were more than just a customer. I would recommend Country Hyundai and especially Chris to anyone looked to buy a car.

Country Hyundai

We're happy to hear that Chris made sure that your experience was truly exceptional! Congratulations on the new car, and we look forward to seeing you... for your first service appointment!

April 30, 2018

I don't think I can stress enough just how much I appreciated my sales rep Luis. I mean I am pretty hard to please and this guy did everything he coul...d to get me the deal I was looking for. Now I swear I am bringing my mom here when she's ready to trade her car in. Thank you Luis and the Country team for all your help!!!

Country Hyundai

Thank you! We are glad you were so happy with your experience, and look forward to being able to help you mother when it comes time to trade in her ve...hicle. Enjoy your car and thank you for your business!

347 King St Northampton, MA 01060