Southpoint Motors

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

excelent buying experience

This dealer exceeded my expectations and the quality used vehicles were in a condition that honestly amazed me. It was obvious that the each vehicle was properly maintained and inspected. Nice to see there are auto dealers that excised who are this respectful. Thank you!

Great Experience!

We had a great experience at Southpoint Motors with Marcos and the team. They gave us a great price for our trade in and were easy to work with on the few things that needed attention. I would suggest stopping by Southpoint Motors before you buy your next vehicle.

Amazing service

This is the best place in Rochester MN to buy a car or truck!! Everyone there is amazing and they take care of you. I am 100 percent satisfied with my experience with this dealership. I plan on buying future cars from them. Don't hesitate to go there!!

4.4

awesome dealership

The staff at south point are awesome and they really help you find exactly what you are looking for. They are not pressuring you and they let you test drive on your own or with your spouse or family so that you can talk freely about what you really think about the vehicle. I would defiantly recommend south point to all friends and family.

Excellent, family owned non-pushy customer service

We needed to trade in our van and get a truck in order to pull a small travel trailer. We also wanted to reduce our monthly payments. We were greeted by friendly salespeople who allowed us to look without pressure. They also allowed us to take the vehicle for a test drive with just our family, no salesperson. This allowed us to talk freely amongst ourselves. Also they did not put a time limit or specific route on our drive. We drove the truck as we would normally drive it, city, highway, and county roads. On our return they helped us through the process and answered our questions. A few days later we purchased the vehicle and have been satisfied with their follow-up. We got a great truck at the correct value and a very good trade-in value for our van.