Joe Lunghamer Chevrolet

New 888-450-3477 Dealer Website
Used 888-448-6208 Email Dealer
Service 877-409-0676

Average based on 22 reviews.
  • great service

From the time I leased the 2015 Chevy Trax to the time I had the repair of a tire, the staff was exceptional!

• Great 1st car experience for my son

Great job by Randy Jordan and the used car guys over at Joe Lunghamer. It was my son's first car buying experience. It was such a calm atmosphere compared to some other dealers that deal with used cars (take a number anyone?). Don'the let the location fool you - top notch attention to detail. Worked with us on price and quickly and efficiently got us the car and got us on our way. Didn't feel like I was dealing with the stereotypical "used car guys". I got that strong feeling at other used car dealers, but not at Lunghamer. Great job guys.

• Lease of 2016 Chevy Trax

Every experience at Joe Lunghamer is a positive one. They are friendly, knowledgeable and very professional. My salesperson, Damon Utley is great to work with and knows his stuff. Thanks for another wonderful experience.

• Outstanding dealership

I have visited MANY dealerships but this is by far outstanding in every area. Bruce was my salesman and was extremely informative and knowledgeable. Most trustworthy place I've been too

• Service

Was only in for my oil change and tire rotation. Service was done in a timely manner.

• car service

Always professional, friendly, and get the job done quick!

Always professional, friendly, and get the job done quick!

• Great service department

Every time I take my car there to get serviced they are so accommodating. They make sure I have a ride back to work and then picked up in a timely manner. Everyone I have dealt with in the service department is so nice and friendly.

• great service

work performed in timely manner,very short wait time.

work performed in timely manner,very short wait time.

• great Servisces amd a great salesman

Looking for a car to lease with specific needs, and budget and Chris Holmes our sales rep did a fantastic job. got just what I wanted and met my budget needs.

• very professional and pleasant personnel

I have been received promptly, kindly and the service has been done very expertly and efficiently.