Call This Dealer

Used

• Easiest and fastest car buying experience ever!

First let me begin by saying that I've bought three cars in less than a year, all at different dealerships. Also, I'm a lawyer so my time is incredibl...y valuable. With both of these factors in mind, I highly recommend Fortune Motor Group. I have never had such a hassle-free, friendly and efficient car buying experience. We worked with Stephania, and she was fantastic. She worked with my husband to find the car he was looking for, and then sent me everything by email so I could get together all the information she needed to finalize the sale before I actually arrived at the dealership. As soon as I was able to come in, she explained everything very clearly and had everything perfectly organized for us so that I simply had to sign a few documents and we were done! I t was by far the easiest and most pleasant car buying experience in my entire life. I highly recommend this place and Stephania in particular. The facilities are pretty bar bones, but it is worth it as their prices are very competitive.

Thank you for your Business and Review!

• Awesome Experience

Stephania was great to work with. She was very friendly, personable and knowledgeable. We test drove the vehicle and had a bunch of questions. She ans...wered most of them herself, and found out the answers on a few from the mechanics and her manager. Her positive demeanor was awesome throughout the stressful car buying process. We will return when buying our next vehicle.

• Fantastic Experience - Highly Recommended!!

Amazingly impressed with the service and experience of buying my vehicle from Fortune. Stephanie was extremely helpful/responsive to questions before..., during and after my purchase. The entire process was completely hassle free. Would definitely recommend!

• Buyer Review

Very good financial assistance. Work personally with you to help you get you in the car you want. Friendly environment. Welcoming environment and easy... to talk to personnel.

• 2015 Chevy Cruze LT

Great Dealer place and they have many great price for all brands. will come here again to buy used cars or trucks and great nice staffs

• car buying

very easy to talk too, open and willing to show you any and every part of the vehicle your interested in. would definitely recommend to anyone.

• Subaru Forester

Good service, car's wheel were damaged and they swapped for new ones free of charge.

Thank you for your Business and review!

• Car buying experiance

i have purchased several cars over many years. After my last purchase I had many issues and then my credit became an issue. I thought i would never b...e able to get into another loan. Not only did fortune auto find me a great car but they got me approved easily and made me feel like I actually got a great deal. Everyone there was friendly and I never felt like I was being pushed into anything. Juan answered all my question and Stephania made sure everything was approved and that I was comfortable with my payments. Thanks so much to the staff... I was without a car for several months and with 4 kids it was the impossible. I will be bringing my oldest back when she is ready to purchase her first car.

thank you Melissa for your Business and review!

• 06 Ford f150 purchase

Great customer service will definitely use them again on future purchases

Thank you we appreciate your Business!

• Nissan Murano

satisfied, with Ricks customer service. Very nice and friendly!!

thank you for your Business and review!

Fortune Motor Group