• Surprisingly Impressed

I found Fortune Motors through truecar and saw a 2011 Ford Escape that caught my attention, so I decided to come and check it out. Upon my arrival, Rick was Super respectful, we sat down, I told him about the car I wanted to see, and a little bit about myself, and he made it happen. Well I found out I wasn't a big fan of the Escape so Rick showed me some better options and was really patient throughout the whole process, Finally I decided on a 2013 Murano that had a dead battery, and all I had to do was ask Rick to replace the battery and he didn't even think twice. The point I'm trying to make is Rick very respectful and honest guy, I will be back in the future to make another purchase!

• Nissan Murano

satisfied, with Ricks customer service. Very nice and friendly!!

satisfied, with Ricks customer service. Very nice and friendly!!

• Ralph Williams

Sent an email to set up a time to look at truck on their lot. When I arrive the truck was around back in the garage. They were repairing the back cap lift gate handle. Nice enough looking truck. Could tell had just been cleaned shampooed etc. Checked a few things out under the truck, but when I checked the oil fill cap, I noticed the oil was yellow , foamy and sticky. That means antifreeze in the oil. Not interested. Had I know their was an isssue with the engine I would not have drove an hour out to see this truck. Show room was dirty. Some kind of lizard in the showroom. Lot it really small hard to get in or out of. Just not what I am looking for. Would not recommend them to any one.

• Nissan Murano

Great experience. Fast, easy process and wonderful customer service.

Great experience. Fast, easy process and wonderful customer service.

• chevy equinox

awesome service and great deal!!! they are very easy going and explain everything well. they do not rush you.

• Marlowe

I purchased a 2008 Ford Expedition from this dealership. They made me feel like I've been a customer for years. Their staff members were extremely friendly and cared about me getting a great deal. I am very pleased with Fortune Motors. When I am in the market for another vehicle, I will plan to stop here first. Salesman Rick was extremely helpful throughout my buying process.

• LEXUS

Great service, friendly environment, all of my questions were answered. Ask for Ricardo. You will not be disappointed! I am very happy with my purchase.

• Thanks!!!

Thanks Rick!! very friendly and professional! would recommend to all my friends!

• nice!!

Rick was very good with advice and great saleman. Rick works hard to get u going.

• Nissan Setra 2011

Thank you Fortune Motors for helping me get the car I loved!!!!! Special thanks to Rick Arias my sales person for making the process fast and easy. It was a pleasure doing business with you guys.