• Great customer service.

went there bought car completely flawlessly. Was in and out in a minor amount of time. Every one there was kind and patient.

Thank You Ashley! Enjoy your TDI!

Thank You Ashley! Enjoy your TDI!

• Best buying experience ever!

Juan and Fortune motors were beyond amazing! I was looking for a used car, we didnt have the greatest credit and we were already financing a vehicle. I saw a great priced vehicle on their website and 3 days later I owned it! They were extremely personable and the experience was faster than past experiences. They gave me top dollar for my trade in and and the cars come with a 3 month warranty included in the price as well as an extended warranty. Not only would I recommend but I will be going here to buy my next car!

• Great Deal Thanks Guys! "10 Forester

I found they were accommodating over the phone and actually had the best price in a 250mi radius. Pleasantly surprised no issues at all 30 days after purchase and got a bargain on warranty thanks to Juan and Steph. Thank Guys!

• Great car lot thanks fortune motor group

Came in looking for my first car due to my credit I felt it wasn't possible for me to drive off the lot in a car with low mileage and a reasonable price but thanks to Juan and his manager they made everything possible for me I'm grateful to have done business with those tow guys great customer service great prices large variety of cars built A friendship with them and felt I could trust their decision on what car suits me gave me the pros and cons of all the cars picked the best one I definitely see myself recommending people to do business with them and in the long run I see myself buying another car from them thanks a lot Juan and fortune motor group.

• Mr TBone

Great experience ! Made the whole process simple and bought the vehicle i wanted Thank you Dan!

• 2013 Dodge Dart

Thank you Chris!

Ricardo worked very hard to get me into the vehicle I wanted. In the end i was very satisfied with everything Ricardo and the dealership has done for me.

Thank you Chris!

• 2004 Lexus RX 350

The finance manager help us good Ricardo Acosta explain really good the process and understand our needs , Thank you .

Thank You once again!

Thank You once again!

• great experience

Bernie & Dan were very helpful in every exspect of the sale of my new 2006 commander, and the trade-in of my 2011 Jeep wrangler.

Thanks for your Business and Review!

Thanks for your Business and Review!

• 2012 Buick

So Happy for You All! Thank You!

Bernie and staff worked hard to get the car I wanted. They all went above and beyond. This was a big step and they were there to help. I would recommend Fortune motors to everyone.

So Happy for You All! Thank You!

• Subaru Forester 08

I came to Fortune Motors July 6th 2016 and it was my first time buying a car from a dealer. Bernie Albarran was very informative and easy going. I feel that I got a very good deal for buying my car outright. Also I couldn't seem to find a lot of my paperwork on my trade in vehicle and they were very helpful and seemed to get around that very quickly and did all they could to help me drive away my new vehicle that day. Also the warranty on the car seems very fair and puts me a little more at ease to buy a vehicle outright.