Princeton Volkswagen

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

Service Issue Sirius Satellite Radio on 14 Passat
    May 26, 2015

Bought my 2014 Passat in October 2014, that process was smooth and everyone went perfect, and I couldn't have been more satisfied. About 2 weeks after... having my new car, the Sirius Satellite radio did not work properly, would constantly get no signal, it would sporadically work, so I called the dealership, and they told me to call Sirius, which I didn and after spending 2 hours on the phone, they explained the issue had to be with the vehicle. Called the dealership again, made an appointment, they looked at the car, said they "reset" the radio and it was working, and that if there were any other problems, the next step would be to replace the radio. Two weeks later, same problem. Between the holidays and my business travel, didn't get the car in for the service until April, and after having my car all day, they called me to tell me they needed to order the radio, which would take another week, and I would have to bring it back in. I was annoyed at this, not sure why they didn't order the radio when I made the appointment and explained all of this. Just felt like the service department didn't have an idea of what was going on, and everytime I went there it was like being there for the first time. Had to wait another week before I could get the car back in there, in the interim, the called me to see that I was satisfied with the repairs....what repairs, I was still waiting for the radio. Just thought my situation could have been handled better, that they could have been more prepared when I brought the car in the second time. It may not seem like a big deal, but scheduling these multiple appointments cost me time and money. Additionally, I had paid for about 6 months of Sirius service, and while I did get a new 3 month trial period, they did not help me with the remaining 3 months I paid for with no service, and only provided me with a Volkswagen Corporate number to call to try and get the other 3 months reimbursed, again, additional time and money on part, and would have thought they would have just taken care of this for me, if not with my Sirius credit, with providing me with a service credit of some sort. Maybe my situation was the exception, not the rule, just thought they could have handled it better.

The best car buying experience in 60 years!
    May 25, 2015

The staff was knowledgeable and helpful. Not high pressure. The facility was spotless and well organized, and we are very happy with our Jetta.

!0,000 Mile Maitenance
    May 6, 2015

I really appreciate Princeton Audi / Volkswagen dealership caring enough about their customers to provide a quiet workspace it you need it while you ...are waiting. Certainly made my day much better for it. S.H. West Trenton

Consistently a positive, caring experience!
    April 24, 2015

We have always experienced the best care and highest quality in purchasing and maintaining our 2 VW's at Princeton VW.

VW Jetta Hybrid Service
    April 24, 2015

Purchased my 2014 Jetta Hybrid about 6 weeks ago, noticed that the prompt for the voice command could not be changed from Polish to English. Notified... dealership and they got me in right away to investigate the problem, provided a loaner so that more extensive investigation could be done and ultimately fixed the issue within one business day. Very satisfied with Service people and dealership

Great service
    March 31, 2015

Always friendly and helpful. Go above and beyond to make you feel like they really care.

Princeton VW always goes the extra mile
    March 20, 2015

Dino and the group at Princeton Volkswagen always give excellent service. I've never taken my car anywhere else since it was purchased new 4 years ag...o. Dino recently took the time to help me with a road hazard warranty claim for a tire that was damaged from hitting a pothole. Thanks to his help, the entire process went smoothly and my tire was replaced, practically for free!

Excellent experience all-around
    March 4, 2015

I got a flat tire en route to work, and called the service center that morning. They ordered the tire so that it arrived in the afternoon and were abl...e to schedule the tire change that afternoon. I was back in my car on the road swiftly thereafter. Very happy with the service I received.

Superior service. Atmosphere was very welcoming.
    February 3, 2015

The Jetta remains in good condition because of the superior repairs done at this facility. Once, when I was sick and not able to pick up the car mysel...f, arrangements were made for a family member to pick it up. It was done without any problem. The people are so polite and respectful. I was so impressed with the service that I recommended them to my son who had moved back to the East Coast temporarily. He came away extremely satisfied. Keep up the good work.

VW JETTA Owner
    January 6, 2015

Very good experience, the best, I am only very happy to give my opinion on the service received at the facility of Princeton Volkswagen.

Princeton Volkswagen