Zimbrick European

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 7 reviews

Call This Dealer

• Great Experience
    November 25, 2013

Everything went very smoothly. I did most of my research online, so the sales process went smooth/quick. Everyone was very friendly and went out of th...eir way to make me feel like a valued customer. Alex and Julie were both great!

Won't EVER Buy Anywhere Else!
    December 7, 2016

We have purchased 4 Mercedes-Benz and absolutely love the sales team (Tony!) and the service team (Jody, Cathi, Sam). I've been to other dealers and s...ervice places, and Zimbrick European is light years better! You never have to worry or second guess what they are saying. They also keep you super informed on how you car is doing with super detailed reports. I love the text communication and payment options-makes picking car up so convenient. We had an older car with high miles that developed issues, and they helped us out going above and beyond to minimize the stress...and eventually taking that one on trade for a new one! I don't trust anyone with our cars, except the folks here!

All sounds great until you bought!
    August 16, 2015

I purchased an Audi A6 at Zimbrick European. Trying to sell the car back to them showed me how honest and fair my sales associate was - "Audi's hold t...heir value strongest in the market" I still hear his words...... Sold the car now to another dealer in Madison for several thousand dollars more. It's not about doing favors, but being treated fair is what every customer should expect and deserves. They will try take advantage of you if the situation allows, so make a careful choice of where you will do your business. I don't mind creative sales, but always being on the foundation of honesty is a must in my eyes. Everyone makes choices in life and mine unfortunately proofed to be the wrong ones. I learned my lesson and will not purchase a vehicle at Zimbrick European again. To close on a positive note, I have had no negative experiences with their Service Team, so my review is focusing on the sales side of their business.

Smooth Transaction
    March 3, 2015

I recently purchased a certified pre-owned Mercedes through Derek Austin and I'm extremely happy. The buying process was smooth and painless. I knew w...hat I wanted before I had got there and he answered all my questions quickly to help me make mind up. I would recommend anyone to go through him.

Great service, great customer service
    January 21, 2015

When I leave my vehicle to be serviced at Zimbrick European I never have to worry. The crew there always have my loaner vehicle ready for me to pick u...p and service is always above standards. My service manager Sam is always very pleasant to work with. His kind deminor and knowable background are evident in our flawless service discussions. The complimentary car wash is always a plus a well. I would give Zimbrick European a 5 star overall rating.

Outstanding in all aspects
    January 17, 2015

If outstanding was available that is how I would rate this dealership. Staff is truly amazing with sales and service second to none. Tony LaBerge alwa...ys takes the time to answer my questions and ensures that he keeps me informed on topics of interest. Facilities are always clean with a excellent selection of cars available. If you are looking for a Mercedes Benz, Audi, Porsche, Smart or Sprinter I highly recommend Zimbrick European.

Great Experience
    September 20, 2013

Friendly no nonsense sales people. Stop in and say hello to Dave Kummer.

Zimbrick European