Call This Dealer

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.
  • Excellent driving directions.

I did not have a positive experience at this dealership. The vehicle did not, in any way, resemble the advertised car. The car did not start and every

...

thing electric ( windows, locks, radio, etc) did not function. I felt hostility from the dealer when I decided to just walk away rather than wait for his mechanic to diagnose the problem. There was rust inside all of the doors .

Hi Jackie, I apologize that you did not have a good experience here. We had offered to extend a warrantee to you and change the battery to make sure t

...

he car was in great condition leaving our lot. It is unfortunate that as vehicles age, they show signs of wear but this does not mean the vehicle you are interested in purchasing is not going to be a dependable vehicle. We stand behind each and every vehicle we sell and would love to earn your business as a customer. Please do not let this one experience deter you from future business with us. Please give us a call if there is anything we can do for you. Thank you!

Hot Rides Inc.