Albee Motors

3.8

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Reliable Dealer

I went in to look at a small Chevy Truck. It was good, but not what I wanted quality wise. Rich said I should look at a full size Chevy. It was great. Very well maintained and very good shape for 6 years old. The milage was a little high but not outrageous. The price was great for the vehicle according to KBB. The only complaint was that it came with a snow plow but no controller. He had mentioned that they had the plow mounted in the winter and it worked fine, which gave me the impression that it was complete. At the time I took possession, he informed me that they "borrowed" the controller from another plow they had on the lot. They did allow me to borrow it until I got it home. I didn't buy it for the plow, so it was a bonus at the sale, but I still need to spend a couple of hundred dollars to get one. Over all, very satisfied. Rich explained the financing very well and work with me.

1.6

Make sure you bring gas money for your trip home!

I don't know what changed from the reviews in 2017. However, my experience was the complete opposite. I have dealt with many used dealerships over the years, and this is by far the worst. When we first looked at the truck and left a down payment, we identified two things that needed to be fixed. While, they claim that they fixed the truck's two issues, that was far from the truth. They rigged it so that it looked fixed, but was not. I don't have high expectations, but I prefer not to be lied to. Oh, not asking for a full tank of gas, but enough gas to make my 20 minute trip would have been a nice touch. Perhaps if it were an all cash deal, it may have been easier. Every time my husband and I spoke to the finance person, we were given different information. They always played the blame game. Oh its much easier if we discuss in person, I was told. Never met anyone in finance that was so disorganized. They claim they never got faxes or emails. The car was never washed, as there was dog hair and sand in the car. My favorite is when the salesman put the license plate on, he had to have noticed that from skirt on the bumper was hanging. I'm still trying to process what I had to pay a $395 non-negotiable fee for. All and all, save yourself the trip, unless your have lots of time and a microscope to look over every detail of the truck.

good guys, in long island

great attention and services, they help you to get what you need and get you a good price and good vehicles, also they can help you to get a good payment.

Great selection , easy financing

Was a great to shop. Bought my pickup from there. Had a great selection and real nice clean trucks. Got low financing rate on my vehicle. The owner was very friendly and involved with the buying process. Would recommend taking a look there

4.0

Love this dealer!

Rich did a great job to make all the numbers work! He wasn?t gonna let me leave without the car I wanted!! Rich and Bob made sure we felt comfortable while waiting for the truck.

Fast And Amazing Service!

These guys are great, Rich got me in the Truck I wanted on an affordable loan even with my bad credit. Highly Recommend, They work hard to get you the payment you can afford.

1.8

Don?t Recommend

I bought myself a 14 F150 from here and do not recommend them to others. Albee Motors claimed to change my oil and cleaned my truck before handing over keys to me they did not do either of those things. Took them forever to put my registration through. My salesman was extremely rude and a wise guy. I bought the truck only because it was a good price and the color I wanted.

Excellent Dealer

This dealership is absolutly the best! My salesperson Rich went over, above and beyond to secure my loan. He truly cared about getting me the right vehicle for my money. He listened to my needs and what my payments had to be; he made it happen! Come to this dealer, you won't be disappointed in the service or the vehicle.

2004 Chevy

The truck was in great condition and the customer service was excellent. Extremely friendly and goes above and beyond to make their customers happy

awesome

Rich worked tirelessly to get my payments where i needed them to be and took care of all my concerns.