Bobb Pre-Owned Superstore

• Bobb Says Yes!

Everyone at Bobb's was very helpful throughout the whole process. They worked hard to make sure we got the best deal on the car we wanted. I'm super happy about our new car and I'm so thankful for all they did to help us get it! I highly recommend Bobb's when looking to get a new car

• Best buying experience

Quick and easy. Told them what I wanted and they got it at my price.

Quick and easy. Told them what I wanted and they got it at my price.

• Working With Gregory Glenn!

Gregory made the process of getting a new car simple and easy! Along with exceptional customer service and an overall positive attitude my nerves were calm knowing I was a first time buyer with fair credit. My experience with him was an A+! I'll recommend Greg to anyone!

• A pleased customer

The Saleswoman, Kim Kehagias was very helpful during the application process and good for helping to get the deal approved.

• Needed A Car Fast!

I needed a new car fast. My credit is not terrible, but not great. I did not have any money saved for a down payment and was my vehicle was not ready to trade in. Bobb Says Yes saved the day! I was able to get a new car the same day I found out I needed a new one. I researched vehicles online and was pre approved for financing before I visited the lot. Once onsite, I was impressed by the variety and quality of vehicles available. I test drove 2 cars and decided on a 2014 Chevy Cruze. Aside from a few very small scrapes and chips in the paint it is pretty much in perfect condition. My salesman, Greg was awesome! He was attentive and helpful throughout the entire process, even after I drove off the lot. I received my title in about 2 weeks. I did notice the vehicle making a noise after I got home. Bruce and his service team took care of it. Overall I could not be more pleased with this company and its staff. Thank you!

• Emergency Medical Technician

I love the service that was provided. All of the staff were kind and helpful. I will always come back whenever I need help.

• America stands tall

Best service and sales department I have ever been to. Also needed a part and there parts counter guy was great.Thanks

• Thank you, Patrick!!

Thank you so very much for assisting me with the purchase of my Jeep! I thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience, especially your working with me to get a monthly payment that I can afford. I also appreciate the great job done by the detailers in making the vehicle look good! This is the second Grand Cherokee I have purchased through Bobbsayyes, and I appreciate all that was done to make it possible. I will definitely be back to see you in the future. Again, Thank you so very much! Waverly Jackson

• GREAT JOB!!!

MY SALES ASSOCIATE WAS GREG. HE WAS VERY ATTENTIVE TO MY NEEDS AND WANTS. BRIAN LOWE THE SALES MANAGER WAS FANTASTIC. THE TWO WORKED TOGETHER TO GET THE CAR I NEEDED AT A PRICE I COULD NOT BEAT!

• Great Sales Staff

We are very pleased with our purchase and the timely manner in which we did so. We would recommend the company. From the time we test drove the car to the time we left with it was such a pleasure. Everything was completed in about an hour. We will recommend Bobb's to others. The staff is great.