L&B Motors, Inc

4.4 out of 5 (4.4) 100 reviews

• May 8, 2017

Chris helped me replace my car that was totaled in an accident. He was so helpful and took all of the stress out of my car buying experience. Ask fo...r Chris!

April 5, 2018

I have purchased vehicles through car dealerships for many years and I have never had an experience like I did with L&B Motors. I drove 2-hours to Aug...usta to look at a specific older truck that I was thrilled with and was treated without pressure. Within an hour I ‘closed’ the deal and returned the following weekend for pickup but unfortunately there was a steering linkage issue and couldn’t take it home, they replaced the starter and had the truck delivered. This is where the integrity of the dealership fostered; a few days passed and the truck would not start again, long, long story made short I contacted them just to discuss the issue and immediately without hesitation said they would absorb the cost as it was a different issue than originally thought, and customer satisfaction is their top priority. Mind you, the vehicle was mine, they were under no obligation what so every, I owned the truck not the dealerships, I fully expected for them to say ‘we are so sorry’ and just listen but when they said that they would take care of the entire bill I was blown away to say the least. This is the core of the business and the integrity in which it operations, I understand now why they have been in business for 56 years and 34 years in this location. Thank you L&B you are on the top of my list for future purchases PLUS recommendations.

March 2, 2018

These guys are the best (third generation family dealers). They are straightforward and level in everything. I have gotten three used cars through th...em and all of them have been excellent. Others in my family have purchased through them and have had the same great experience.

February 3, 2018

The staff is the best you will deal with anywhere.. I mean absolutely no pressure to buy anything. Their inventory of cars, trucks, SUVs is clean and ...the price is on each one. I was in there and out, purchased a used 4Runner. They will not sell you junk or knowingly let you drive off the lot if the vehicle poses a safety hazard or traffic violation. These are an honorable group of people who value their customers... I don't know too many other used car dealerships that I can say the same.

February 2, 2018

After reading the reviews of the dealership I was excited to conduct business with them and purchase the vehicle I desired. I had explained to the sal...esman my credit is not perfect but I could pay what ever they wanted down. The salesman told me that credit doesent matter. I was ready and willing to pay what they asked. The lady in the rear office took down the wrong in formation and never called me back. That was very rude and unprofessional. I honestly had hope for the dealership. Being that this is my seventeenth car I would have owned. I just feel disapointed that they do not look out for future customers like they treat people they already know better..

We are very sorry to hear that you were not pleased with your experience at our little dealership. Over the last 36 years we have been able to help m...any with challenged credit. However one issue we have no control over is how much one has coming in verses how much one has going out. We would love the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

December 23, 2017

Most people many look at a car lot like L&B and think its just a small car lot and that would not think of buying a car from a place like that. I can ...say that I have now bought two cars from L&B and if I'm in the market for a used car L&B is the first place I would look. Unlike some large new car dealers that gets a trade in and may wash it and put it out on tha lot for sale, L&B take their cars and if it needs some repairs or a set of new tires they fix it before they put the car out on the lot for sale. I've been told if I find anything worng with the car I bought within the first week or so let them know and they will take care of it and I know this is true. The first car I bought my wife and I found a couple of small things we ask for them to take of and they did with no problem, it's service like this and good used cars that will keep me going back to L&B and I would recommend them to any friends and family.

October 6, 2017

I had been looking for a Buick Park Avenue for quite a while, but finally found it at L&B Motors. The car was exactly as represented and was a pleas...ure to drive! It was a bit of a distance from the Atlanta area, but it was worth every mile! All of my questions were answered, the buying process was flawless and I could not be happier with the vehicle I purchased from them! Thank you L&B!

September 14, 2017

I was looking for a specific used car. Had never heard if L&B.... so happy I know about them now. Will definitely recommend to anyone looking for a c...ar! The easiest car buying experience I've ever had!

August 9, 2017

I have been buying cars from this dealership since for the last 10 years. I can say that Chris and Robert have been nothing but wonderful and very kno...wledgeable about their products. The shop always took good care of my vehicle when it has come to repairs!! The mechanic is very nice and detailed on what's is or was going on with my vehicle! Also always has very clean cars! Always will recommend them to anyone looking for a very nice used car with amazing service very trust worthy group of people!! Have bought 6 vehicles from them and can't wait to purchase atleast my next 6 from them. Keep up the good and hard work l&bmotors!

August 9, 2017

These folks nearly made it a pleasure to give them my money :) I am young and this is the first vehicle I have bought on my own. From the ladies in... the office to my salesman, Chris, I was never pressured or tricked. My father was also impressed after my deal. I highly recommend this dealership and will tell all of my friends. The last thing I would like to mention is that this dealership flies the American Flag and has the Ten Commandments posted in their office.