Call This Dealer

Used

4.5
  • Made my car buying experience a joy

Chris helped me replace my car that was totaled in an accident. He was so helpful and took all of the stress out of my car buying experience. Ask fo...r Chris!

• Daughter's first car

Most people many look at a car lot like L&B and think its just a small car lot and that would not think of buying a car from a place like that. I can ...say that I have now bought two cars from L&B and if I'm in the market for a used car L&B is the first place I would look. Unlike some large new car dealers that gets a trade in and may wash it and put it out on tha lot for sale, L&B take their cars and if it needs some repairs or a set of new tires they fix it before they put the car out on the lot for sale. I've been told if I find anything worng with the car I bought within the first week or so let them know and they will take care of it and I know this is true. The first car I bought my wife and I found a couple of small things we ask for them to take of and they did with no problem, it's service like this and good used cars that will keep me going back to L&B and I would recommend them to any friends and family.

• Exactly What I Was Looking For!

I had been looking for a Buick Park Avenue for quite a while, but finally found it at L&B Motors. The car was exactly as represented and was a pleas...ure to drive! It was a bit of a distance from the Atlanta area, but it was worth every mile! All of my questions were answered, the buying process was flawless and I could not be happier with the vehicle I purchased from them! Thank you L&B!

• Excellent assistance!

I was looking for a specific used car. Had never heard if L&B.... so happy I know about them now. Will definitely recommend to anyone looking for a c...ar! The easiest car buying experience I've ever had!

• Best used car dealership in the CSRA

I have been buying cars from this dealership since for the last 10 years. I can say that Chris and Robert have been nothing but wonderful and very kno...wledgeable about their products. The shop always took good care of my vehicle when it has come to repairs!! The mechanic is very nice and detailed on what's is or was going on with my vehicle! Also always has very clean cars! Always will recommend them to anyone looking for a very nice used car with amazing service very trust worthy group of people!! Have bought 6 vehicles from them and can't wait to purchase atleast my next 6 from them. Keep up the good and hard work l&bmotors!

• Old Fashioned Customer Service - so refreshing!

These folks nearly made it a pleasure to give them my money :) I am young and this is the first vehicle I have bought on my own. From the ladies in... the office to my salesman, Chris, I was never pressured or tricked. My father was also impressed after my deal. I highly recommend this dealership and will tell all of my friends. The last thing I would like to mention is that this dealership flies the American Flag and has the Ten Commandments posted in their office.

• BEST USED DEALERSHIP AROUND!

L & B Motors has execptially outstanding customer service! You are not just ANOTHER customer, they treat you like family. Every time we have had to h...ave our car serviced or detailed Chris has ALWAYS gone the extra mile to make sure that we are in and out, along with making sure everything is done properly. I wouldn't purchase a used vehicle from anyone else. L&B Motors is the place to go! Keep up the excellent service! Thanks for all that y'all do to go the extra mile.

• Outstanding Customer Service

Looked for months for Trucks and only found a very clean 07 Lariat at L & B Motors in Augusta. Our family will be purchasing more in the future guys. ...Thanks for you hospitality and help. Mike McGuire

• Great Cars, Great Service & Great People

L&B Motors is a great place to buy a quality used car!!! I have purchased 3 Honda Civic over the last few years and they have all been very dependabl...e vehicles. The staff at L&B Motors are top knotch!! I love that L&B has a NO PRESSURE attitude and has always been upfront and willing to address any concern thrown their way. I felt very confident each time driving off the lot because the staff provided me with a Carfax and complete service history on the car I was buying along with the parts tickets as proof!! All the vehicles on the lot were inspected by their shop & if a problem was found it was fixed. L&B is my used car dealer!

• The last place you would want to buy a vehicle.

This is the worst experience I have ever had looking to buy a vehicle. I saw the vehicle online . I met Chris who said they were doing some maintenanc...e work on the vehicle and it should be ready by noon the following day. I visited the lot the next day to find out they were still working on the vehicle. He said they were replacing valve cover gaskets on the vehicle so it should be ready to view tomorrow. I called the lot the next day to find out they were still working on it and replacing the tires so Chris said he would call me. He never called me back while I see the vehicle is online L and B Motors with new tires. I did mention to them I had previously owned a Ranger just like the one they were selling. I sense they were trying to patch this vehicle up before presenting it. I know Rangers like the back of my hand so I guess they felt better trying to sell it to someone else. My question is why put a vehicle online for purchase when it's not ready for sale. I'm a sales rep myself for a large corporation where your customers are your business . How can you be in business treating people like this? I will definitely share with those I know to steer clear of this establishment. Word of mouth is a powerful thing. Just a friendly reminder if you go to purchase a vehicle anywhere and something doesn't seem right. Go with your gut and go some where else. L and B doesn't even deserve a 1 rating since I never got a chance to make cash purchase of a vehicle. I will take my business elsewhere.

Hello Glen, Chris, and myself, did in fact try to call you several times with the phone number you had given us. I'm sincerely sorry that you were som...ehow were offended by my shop taking the time to get the Ranger in top condition with a thorough inspection and service including new radials. I have been here 35 years now and customers, and our relationships with them, truly inspire us to do our best. The number you furnished us was wrong or we heard it wrong but i wish you would have been so kind as just call us or come by. Please call me on my personal cell # if you feel you need to discuss anything at all. God Bless Steve Childs Pres. 706-830-8100

L&B Motors, Inc