Ron Anderson Chevrolet Buick GMC

4.4
  • Recommend to EVERYONE

Assisted very quickly by knowledgeable staff. Everyone was very accommodating and not overbearing. All my questions and concerns answered fully. My buying experience didn't take an entire day to complete, I came in knowing what I wanted with what I wanted to pay in mind; within an hour I was headed home in my new truck! Minor flaws in the paint fixed within a week. Recommend to all my friends!

We appreciate your business and your review. I'm glad you chose Ron Anderson Chevrolet Buick GMC as your dealer. If you ever have questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to call us. Thanks again for your business! Aleesa Williams, GM Ron Anderson Chevrolet Buick GMC

• vince

Josh my service tech did a Great Job of fixing my radiator on time and on budget. Thank You Again

• Great service!

Everyone at Ron Anderson is very friendly and go out of their way to help you in any way that they can.

• Highly recommended

Hassle free friendly service. Worked with us to find the vehicle we wanted in a short space of time. Easiest financing process I've experienced

• Top Notch Service Department

As always Josh was on top of things. He and the entire service team did exactly what they said they would do. They are always great about being punctual and going above and beyond your expectations. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing service.

• Chevy

After a few hiccups everything went extremely well!!

After a few hiccups everything went extremely well!!

• Ron Anderson Chevrolet Service Department

Ron Anderson’s Service Department offers the affordable pricing, shop hours and a range of choices for my needs. The recent front end alignment was perfect and new Michelin Pilot Sport’s were very competitively priced, after discussed several tire options. They balanced the Michelins perfectly. They’ve provided all services to my high standards since purchasing my 2008 Corvette convertible in 2010. I highly recommend them to all local customers and travelers.

• D. Jennings

Josh for service is great you couldn't find anyone better to serve you. He really cares about you and wants to make sure you are happy with the service. Josh treats you like family, the same with David and Chris everyone is great.

• Repairs already needed on new car

I purchased a new vehicle from Ron Anderson back in September 2015. Buying process was smooth and they were not shady with the numbers. I was happy when I left the lot and enjoying my new car (40 miles). Two weeks later I had multiple sirens go off in the car letting me know the engine was overheating. Ended up having it towed to the closest Chevy dealership and given the news that the radiator was shot and needed to be replaced. I was shocked to say the least that a two week old car already needed a new radiator. Once I knew of the required repair, I called Ron Anderson to let them know of the situation and how disappointed I was with the new car. I was told by both Brent Johnson (sales mgr) and Luke Anderson (service adviser) that they were "going to make it right" and not "leave me out to dry". Once I got the car back from repair shop, I called back to figure out what "making it right" meant. Come to find out their definition of "making it right" was allowing me to trade it in and take the hit on the depreciation of the vehicle. I clearly explained to them that I would not be putting any more money down and wanted a clean swap for a new vehicle. They stated that it was not possible based on incurred costs to them. I pointed out to them that if they were true to their words of "making it right" they would make the numbers work and take a loss if necessary. Long story short, I am stuck with the purchased vehicle. Thank god I have a basic warranty for 3 years to cover whatever else may come up. Not saying the wheels will fall off anytime soon, but I am extremely disappointed how “Your Hometown Dealer!” treats their customers. GM Customer Service did call me because of their concerns that a low mileage car had to use road side assistance. I have an open case with them about this entire ordeal. Something may come of it, but if so it would be because of GM's motivation to "make it right" and not Ron Anderson's.

• AWESOME SALES STAFF!!!!

The guys were GREAT!!! My buying experience was pleasurable and I highly these guys. The easiest buying experience I have ever had. Reece was very helpful!!!