• Meets All Your Needs

They listen to your needs in car buying. Very helpful in getting a vehicle you can afford and budget. I would recommend them.

• AWESOME

Byron was amazing and I really appreciated his excellence as well as patience. Everything was the best I've seen so far. Byron's welcoming attitude definitely benefits Marks Auto Sales.

• car buying made easy

This is my 2nd time purchasing with Marks. That says a lot on itself. With the 18 month "Trade in" Policy, its easy to want to come back. They have a wide variety to choose from. 2nd time getting what I wanted.

• MARKS AUTO SALES IS GREAT

I am very happy with my experience here at Marks Auto.

I am very happy with my experience here at Marks Auto.

• Jon is great

Our experience was excellent, fast and easy going. Jon worked super hard to get us in a car. I will recommend him to friends.

• No Stress

The process was easy with no complications. They helped get me into a car fast. They were very helpful.

• A lot better service then Best Buy

Walked in and was taken care of very fast and I was happy with my purchase. Thank you!

• Did business with Mark's years ago and I came back

Great salesman, good personality, very helpful, and great attitude. Overall I am very satisfied. Not to many car lots are willing to help. It really helps build credit.

• Great Experienc

I had a great experience. Taylor is a great salesman, he wasn't pushy at all and was willing to work with me.

• A great car dealership

I had a great experience here. They didn't judge me on my credit or anything. They were willing to work with me.