Suburban INFINITI of Troy

132 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Suburban INFINITI of Troy from DealerRater.com
  • Outstanding Sales and Service

I just purchased my third car in a row from Suburban Infiniti of Troy. Jesus Trujillo is an excellent salesperson who went above and beyond to make my purchasing experiences most enjoyable. He worked extremely hard to find the exact car I wanted and did everything in his power to make sure I was happy. I couldn't ask for a more reliable sales consultant than Jesus. Over the last six years, I have also taken my cars to Suburban for all service needs and have found them to be friendly, efficient, and fair. All in all, I have nothing but great things to say about this dealership.

• Infiniti Tire Replacement

Excellent customer service. Was finished within the hour and able to make it back to work.

Thanks! We?re looking forward to your next visit with us!

Thanks! We?re looking forward to your next visit with us!

• Service Visit

Excellent. Efficient. Good advice. Good interaction. Personable.

Thanks! We hope to have the pleasure of serving you again soon!

Excellent. Efficient. Good advice. Good interaction. Personable.

Thanks! We hope to have the pleasure of serving you again soon!

• Infiniti of Troy

Always a seamless experience , 4 lease, 5 star service

Thanks for the positive feedback! We hope to serve you again in the future!

Always a seamless experience , 4 lease, 5 star service

Thanks for the positive feedback! We hope to serve you again in the future!

• QX80 Lease Experience
    May 13, 2017

Suburban INFINITI of Troy

We are so happy you¿¿¿re enjoying your new QX80, looking forward to working with you again when your lease is up!

I just leased a new vehicle form the Suburban INFINITI of Troy. Our Sales Consultant, Emery Northington, was top notch. He has amazing attention to details and make this a great experience. I would highly recommend getting a vehicle from this dealership and make sure you use Emery.

• QX 60 2017

Thank you! We hope to serve you again!

Emery is a great salesman. My old Infiniti had numerous minor quality issues. I was not planning to buy Infiniti again but Emery assured me that the quality of 2017 car has improved

Thank you! We hope to serve you again!

• QX60 suv

Great dealership with great workers. We werent rushed at all when selectiing a new car. Whole process was smooth from start to finish.

Congrats on the new QX60! We're so glad to hear that you had a positive experience with us!

• Leasing QX50

It was a great experience. Duane was very patient & very helpful

Congratulations on the new Infiniti QX50! We hope to work with you again when your lease is up!

It was a great experience. Duane was very patient & very helpful

• Suburban Infiniti of Troy

Marcel, thanks for the positive review! We hope to serve you again soon!

Went in for an oil change and a few minor concerns. Everything was handled with ease and in a speedy manner. The lounge area is comfortable and accomadating.

Marcel, thanks for the positive review! We hope to serve you again soon!

• Ms Jackson

Customer service representative was very attentive to me and my vehicle.

Thanks for the positive feedback! We're looking forward to your next visit with us!

Customer service representative was very attentive to me and my vehicle.