Turnersville Mazda

287 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

May 26, 2018

The service manager and service writer are great to deal with. Both gentlemen address your concerns and try their best to get you the service you need!... Coupon code 711542JM

February 20, 2017

Mazda's service department is only good for anyone who doesn't work. Their hours are horrible. No weekend services for those of us that can't take off... of work. I was told that the service department was open until 6 but the latest I could come in for a service was 3!!! All I needed was an oil change, not a 3 hour repair! Why even say they are open until 6? Every other dealership or repair shop I have dealt with has some Saturday hours. I love having a Mazda, it's just a shame the rest of the business is customer unfriendly.

September 13, 2016

Everyone was very kind helpful in taking care of my car did a great job in the repaired that I needed Thank you

September 13, 2016

July 14, 2016

I bought might Mazda from this dealer and the sales man really worked with me to get the car I wanted, and I just recently got and oil change. The person... at the customer service desk was very informative and nice. I also did not have to wait long.

April 15, 2016

I just purchased a 2016 Mazda 6 Touring. What I liked most about the process was the response time of the salesperson I worked with. I was able to test... drive the car in the morning; I then had to take care of some things related to my own work. However, during the day, I was in communication with the salesperson about the price negotiation. Eventhough it was done via the telephone, it was as efficient as doing it via texting and/or IM :) By 8PM that night I picked up my new car from their dealership; the car even had to be driven in from another dealership. It was a pleasant and quick experience.

March 16, 2016

Recently took my 2007 Mazda 3 in for service. A tire was losing air, my front and back headlights were out on my driver side and my check engine light... was on. When they called me to tell me what they found, they told me they fixed my front headlights. I asked about the back and they said "nope nothing wrong with the back" no I assure you they are out too. Sure enough they went back and fixed them too. That's not the first time I've had to ask them to go back and re-inspect an issue. They told me I had a few problems that were causing my check engine light to come on. I asked which were critical, b/c I planned to buy a new car in a few months. The manager assured me that "none were performance issues" So I opted not to fix them. Two days later, my car broke down. I believe I blew a head gasket. When we called Mazda to ask about it the manager told us that his team wouldn't have been able to find that issue. Which I'm not surprised by when if I'm taking it from a skill level, since the mechanics couldn't identify a broken tail light, but i would think if you have it hooked up to identify the check engine light issue, something would tell you that there was a major issue with the car. I loved my Mazda, all 125k miles that I put on it. But unfortunately, as I now shop for a new car, I won't buy a new one, simply because I don't want to deal with their service center.

March 8, 2016

We just purchased our 7th Mazda, the last 5 from Turnersville Mazda with Yuriy Rozenfeld - thank you Yuriy! Yuriy is very pleasant to deal with, doesn't... feel like a sale. Turnersville Mazda is a very clean dealership, good location and friendly personnel. Safety features and minimal repairs needed on our first Mazdas (05 Mazda6 and 06 Mazda3) were reasons to feel confident in having our daughters purchase their own (Leased 2010 Mazda6 and Mazda3, own 2014 CX5, 2015 Mazda3, and 2016 CX5). The service dept is a quality feature, friendly personnel, personal explanation of work completed. Would certainly recommend this dealership (and Yuriy) for an honest, easy and confident purchase!

March 7, 2016

I went to Turnersville Mazda this past weekend to see what my options were with the return of my 2013 Mazda CX5. I had the pleasure of working with Yuri.... We sat down and he went over my options of purchasing my returned leased vehicle or entering a new lease. He showed my side by side comparisons as what it would cost me to buy/lease for different terms. He also told me that with a purchase, I should add in the cost of an extended warranty which I completely forgot about. I was impressed with Yuri's knowledge and professionalism and the process was quick and painless. I went home with a 2016.5 CX5 in red which my wife loves. I highly recommend Turnersville Mazda.

February 19, 2016

Walked in looking for information on a cross over type of vehicle and was greeted by Yuriy Rozenfeld who was extremely pleasant, professional and able... to guide me to the perfect car -- a CX5. I liked this dealer-ship also because there was no high pressure which I think is unusual at most car dealerships. Perhaps Mazdas sell themselves, but whatever the reason, I am very pleased.