• Sales Team was simply Superb

I walked into the showroom and my experience was way above my expectations. I got what I wanted and I just loved the experience.

Thank you Fidel for the kind words regarding our dealership. We are pleased to hear about your recent experience with us and we would like to Welcome you to the Turnersville Family. If you should need anything please let us know. Thank you, Jason Skinner, General Manager

• Great Job!

The team at Toyota of Turnersville was excellent. Took the stress and pressure out of the car-buying experience. Great job!!

• Lifesaving experience

I recently had the tire pressure light on in my Camry. I Contacted Chuck Colamarino & explained. He squeezed me in for a tire pressure check. I had an appointment the next day at the University of Pennsylvania for breast cancer radiation therapy. I was in an accident 25 yrs ago on top of the Walt Whitman bridge which I sustained multiple injuries which were traumatic. Upon Inspection there were screws & metal debris in my tire that required replacement The car was also checked for safety for my travel. Chuck was kind, caring,friendly courteous & professional The customer service was excellent. Woman offered me a Toyota breast cancer support for my car but I already have one. I would Chuck & this dealership to everyone. I told everyone about this life saving experience.

• Kia Sorento

Very knowledgeable sales people. Very courteous and helpful. I would buy a car from them.

• Pat McGuckin

Great salespeople and excellent selection of cars.

Great salespeople and excellent selection of cars.

• Great experience with Matt Wolfe

Matt Wolfe knows the product he is trying to sell which makes the buying process that much easier, also send a lot of referrals that way as I know they will be well taken care of and placed in A car that suits them best.

• Great experience

Corey was friendly and easy to deal with great car buying experience!

Corey was friendly and easy to deal with great car buying experience!

Hello Erica - Thank you for the kind words regarding our dealership and our Team Member Corey. We are happy to hear that we were able to find the right vehicle for you. Thank you, Jason Skinner, General Manager

• Toyota Corolla

I had a very good experience buying my car. Matt Wolf was my sales person he was very pleasant and answered all my questions. He took a lot of time with me. I will recommend him and the dealership to my friends.

Thank for the recommendation and the kind words regarding our dealership. We are happy to hear that we were able to find the right vehicle for you. Thank you, Jason Skinner, General Manager

• John-Kathy Pilesgrove NJ

Dan B was our salesman before , but our last car we had to get at a different dealership because the style and color were not available at Turnersville. No comparison!! We just came in for service this week and ended up buying a car . Nothing is too much trouble and Dan does everything possible to accommodate you. Would not go anywhere else again.

Hello John and Kathy - It unfortunate we did not have the color you were looking for on your last purchase, but we are happy to see you return to Toyota of Turnersville. We always love seeing our repeat customers and are happy we could accommodate you for this purchase. We wish you many happy miles! Thank You, Jason Skinner, General Manager

• Amazing service! See Matt !

Great service! Left that night with my car! Ask for Matt!

Thanks Nicole! We are happy to hear that Matt could get you in and out in your vehicle. Thank you, Jason Skinner, General Manager

Great service! Left that night with my car! Ask for Matt!