• Davis's

My husband and I went to Nissan of Turnersville to buy a car for my mother, our salesperson Joe Lampassi, was very friendly and very patient with my mother who was concerned by all the electronics upgrades that she was not use to, he explained everything to her, and she decided a Rouge was the car for her. I was so taken by her car that we went back 2 days later when Joe Lampassi was working and bought a Murano, I love my car and all the upgrades, like seat warmers, and auto start, it's like a luxury car without the high price, even when our tags came in Joe took good care of my mom and Me. Thanks Joe for a great experience and taking good care of mom!!

Hello Mark and Phyllis - We are so happy to hear that your Mother is pleased with her new vehicle as well as yourself. Joe is a defiantly an asset to our team and we are very pleased to hear he was helpful with both car buying experiences. Thank you again for your feedback!

• Mike & Sally Taylor

Through out the years of purchasing cars, we found "Nissan of Turnersville" the best and most positive experience we have ever had. Our Salesman "Victor Lam" was a pleasure to work with. The General Sales Manager "Michael Atoori" along with "Victor" to enable us to purchase the vechacial we were interested in. "Mark D'Orazio" Finance Manager made us fell comfortable we the finance side.

• Great place to buy a car

I have purchased several vehicles from this dealership. They are always willing to assist to get me to my budget.

• Joe Ricco

Joe Ricco is the best sales person I refer everyone I know to him

Joe Ricco is the best sales person I refer everyone I know to him

• Excellent

Joe Ricco provided excellent service and got me into the car that I wanted. 10/10

• Awesome Place & Great Staff and Customer Service!

I will never GO to a another dealership then Nissan Of Turnersville.! The sale staff and Managers have always help my family and I find the right vehicle for us. I bought 4 cars from Nissan of turnersville in the past 10 years. There isn't a second that the team there have ever let my family and I down. This managers and sales team put us first as if I was their own personal family members. Now that's is commitment that can't be found at other dealerships. Also the services department has been their as well helping taking care of my cars , so I wouldn't be stuck on the side of the road. Thank you Nissan of Turnervilles for everything you and your awesome staff do day in and day out ! Team Nissan !!!

• Joe Ricco Jr

Go see Joe Ricco Jr he's best sale person I have ever dealt with he's great .. He's works miracle for his customers.

• Amazing experience...easily the best dealership

My fiancé and I had an amazing experience here. We are expecting our third child so we needed to get an SUV with a third row. After looking at multiple dealerships who were unable to meet the monthly payment we were looking for, we decided to check out the 2016 Nissan Pathfinder at Turnersville Nissan which was over an hour away from where we live. I couldn't be happier with our decision to go there. Anthony Novak (sales manager) and Rafael (salesman) couldn't have been more helpful. We told them the monthly payment we were looking for and they were able to give us that price without any haggling whatsoever. They also offered us $2000 more for our car we traded in than any other dealership offered us! I highly recommend this dealership whether you're looking for a new or used vehicle! The entire staff was so nice and extremely helpful. They will go out of there way to make sure they meet your demands!!

• Helpful and Friendly Staff

I really appreciated how helpful and friendly the staff was and how smoothly everything went in my purchase of my new car. Thanks again!

AA Customer service is our number 1 priority here at Nissan of Turnersville and we are pleased to hear that you had a great experience with us. Eustace Mita, General Manager

• Great Service!! see Ahsan

I purchased a vehicle from this location in March 2011. Unfortunately, I was in an accident and my car was totaled. Because my previous experience with the sales group was pleasant and I got a great deal I decided to go back. Well, this time around was better than my first experience. It took literally only an hour to strike a deal and get the financing and paperwork underway. My experience with Ahsan at this location has made me a loyal customer. Not only to him, but to Nissan. They take care of their vehicles and most of all their customers. Great, great service.

Tomeya - We are sorry to hear that you were in a car accident and we hope you are doing well. Thank you for the kind words regarding our sales staff and we are glad that we could make you a customer for life, Welcome to the Nissan of Turnersville Family! If you need anything further please do not hesitate to contact us. - Eustace Mita, General Manager