Hyundai of Turnersville

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Great dealership and service
    December 10, 2017

Bought my used Elantra early this year and I couldn’t be more satisfied! The buying process was smooth and courteous, but the service department is ...what really surprised me....every time I’ve gone it’s been clean, reasonably quick, very affordable, and with top level professionalism!

Thank you for the kind words and great feedback LGoody. Customer service is our top priority for our sales and service departments. We are pleased t...o hear about your recent visit with us and that you are loving your Hyundai Elantra. If you should need anything further, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you, Tom Cossari, General Manager

Wonderful!
    January 9, 2018

I went in for an oil change, tire rotation and alignment. I was in and out in about an hour. I was given a fair price and able to use discounts.

Hello Katie - We are so happy to hear that we could get you in and back on the road so quickly. We appreciate your feedback and if there is anything ...further we can do for you please let us know. Thank you, Tom Cossari, General Manager

October 21, 2017

I purchased my hyundai sonota from here 7 years ago and it was a good deal. I'm very happy with the customer service from all of the workers. Everytim...e I bring my car for an oil change the service department always checks to see if any recalls are for my car.

What a wonderful experience
    February 15, 2017

My fiancé was looking at cars, NOT ME! Dave Hegel provided such great service! We purchased TWO vehicles. The facilities are excellent and ALL of the ...staff is very knowledgeable. The buying process was not challenging at all. They really work with you.

Thank you for the positive feedback Forealhood, we appreciate our customer comments and take them seriously. We wish you and your fiance many happy mi...les in your new vehicles. If there is ever anything we can do to assist you please feel free to contact us. Thank you!

New car purchase
    February 10, 2017

This is my third Elantra. I love this car! Rob Ruggiero helped me with this purchase. He is excellent. All of my experiences either at sales or servic...es are always good. They have a friendly facility and excellent customer service. I would like to give a shout out to Bill Walsh and Andrew in service. Great guys!!

Hello Karen - We love hearing of your great experience with our staff and during your vehicle purchase. We are here for all your service and parts nee...ds as well. Please do not hesitate to contact if you need anything further. Thank you!

Solid dealership whose team delivers
    December 28, 2016

I am currently in my 4 Sonata Lease and my wife has just leased an Elantra. We would not have been as faithful to the Hyundai brand if it weren't for ...the hard work and professionalism of Tom Cossari and his team. Every aspect of the car buying transaction was handled quickly and accurately. Every time we have left the Turnersville dealership, we felt we had gotten a great. worry free deal on a vehicle we can depend on. Tom and his people (especially Brian) have guaranteed that we will be back again for another fine Hyundai automobile. These folks embodied what I am sure Roger Penske has stressed is the key to running a winning dealership.

How car Buying should be!!
    November 17, 2016

My salesman Anthony Forte is the BEST!! If you need a car, he will treat you like family. He listens to my needs, and is very low pressure. Thanks ...again Hyundai of Turnersville

Great Service
    October 21, 2016

Ricardo and Joshua provided impeccable customer service. I went for a tire rotation and oil change. They were polite, knowledgable, and incredibly fa...st. Thank you so much!

Another great service experience.
    September 29, 2016

Andrew Lott was my Service Advisor and once again the Turnersville team took great care of my car.

Worst place for service!!! I cant wait to sell my
    September 12, 2016

The service department is the absolute worst!!! I hope I don't come into contact with anyone who want to do business here...

Hyundai of Turnersville