Acura Turnersville

168 reviews

• December 1, 2017

I have bought and serviced cars here and I am never disappointed. Highly recommend this dealer. Quick and easy transactions with friendly staff.

Hello Dan, Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. We value your business and will always look to go above and beyond all of your vehicle ...expectations. Happy Holidays, Team Acura

November 13, 2018

I have been a loyal certifed pre owned Acura customer for many, many years. With that being said, I have purchased from local dealers from Atlantic City... to Bucks County and truly had the BEST car buying experience at Acura Turnersville this week. Omar Ang, was my sales associate. I cannot say enough about him. He was knowledgeable, efficient and courteous. When I mentioned I hadn't had lunch, he offered to bring in a pizza. Omar spent the time with me to go over all the latest features and transfer all my phone contents for me. I also received a follow up call from him within a few days to see if I had any questions. I know where I will purchase my next Acura.

Hi Diane, thank you for sharing your experience with us! Omar and our team were happy to help you during your visit with us. We truly appreciate your ...business, and we look forward to serving you again for your future vehicle needs.

October 15, 2018

Pleased with Jim Magee the Service Writer especially since we dropped off our car ten minutes before closing. He took time to explain the process since... were new customers to the dealership.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review and rating! It is great to know that your service experience with us went well and that Ji...m the Service Writer was great! It is also wonderful that Jim took the time to explain the process in detail. We hope that you will continue to visit us in the near future!

October 9, 2018

I love my new MDX. It handles great and it’s FAST! Way better than my Buick! The buying process was quick and easy. Would definitely shop here... again.

Thank you for sharing your five-star experience with us! We're glad that you enjoyed your visit. We hope you enjoy your new MDX!

October 1, 2018

The customer service was excellent. I would refer my friends and family to this dealership. Bev Soltoff and her team treated me with respect, and appeared... very knowledgeable.

Thank you for the five-star review! We're so glad that our team has earned your recommendation with their excellent customer service. We were hap...py to help!

September 22, 2018

The experience was a good one I was treated with respect the salesman was friendly and thoughtful and informative. I would recommend Acura of Turnersville... to my friends and family and I will consider my wife purchasing a vehicle from Acura of Turnersville. I’ve had bad experiences at other dealers this experience was a good one

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. We love to hear when our guests have a great visit to our dealership! We are a...lways here to help with any of your automotive needs.

September 14, 2018

Perfect experience ! Excellent sales person ... very quick turnaround on paperwork ... facilities are the perfect place to go business in... pleasant service... staff ... will recommend to a friend

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review and rating, JB. We are happy to know that you had a perfect experience with us and that th...e Salesperson had a quick turnaround with the paperwork. It is also great that you enjoyed our facilities and staff and we appreciate you recommending us. We hope to see you again in the near future!

September 14, 2018

Len, our salesman, was a great guy; answered all our questions. He went through all our financial options. This is why we went back to him a second time.... Hopefully we will deal with him many more times in the future.

Thank you, Rickster, for taking the time to leave us a positive review and rating! We are glad to know that Len was great during your visit by answeri...ng all your questions and going through all your financial options. We value you as a customer and hope that you will continue to visit us in the near future!

August 24, 2018

I appreciate the professional, helpful, and patient manner in which we were treated at Acura of Turnersville. We only had a limited amount of time for... the process, and they made sure that happened. This is the second vehicle we leased from them, and (God willing), will not be the last. Thank you Tim Boylan, Phil D'Agostino, Bev Soltoff, Jaseli Ramos and LEN RIZZO (caps because has been our salesperson for a long time, and takes good care of us). Kudos also to those I missed - Service folks, etc.

Edward,thank you for the five-star review! We are so glad you had a great leasing experience with the team. Please do not hesitate to let us know if w...e can do anything else for you!

August 23, 2018

Our Acura Brand Specialist Jay Rubino was AWESOME. Jay was very patient and knowledgeable and showed us cars not only at Acura but Toyota and Honda as... well. We settled on a Certified Toyota Corolla and are thrilled. This is our 2nd Vehicle purchase from Jay and Acura of Turnersville. We will be back in May 2019 when our Daughter graduates from College. A Fabulous buying experience all around.

Hi Nicholas, thank you for the five-star review! We're so glad that we continue to earn your business with our excellent customer service. Jay wa...s happy to help you. We look forward to serving you again in the future.