Acura Turnersville

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 157 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• December 1, 2017

I have bought and serviced cars here and I am never disappointed. Highly recommend this dealer. Quick and easy transactions with friendly staff.

Hello Dan, Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. We value your business and will always look to go above and beyond all of your vehicle ...expectations. Happy Holidays, Team Acura

July 31, 2018

My car was in for service on July 30,2018. Once again my service manger Jim Magee treated me like a friend, not just a customer. He explained the necessary... repairs, told me when to expect the repairs to be completed. As usual, he met his commitment. He’s the best

Janis, thank you for taking the time to leave us a five-star rating and great review! We are glad to know that you chose us as your dealership and tha...t Jim our Service Manager treated you like a friend and explained all the necessary repairs and when to expect the repairs to be completed. We appreciate your business and hope that you will continue to choose us in the future!

June 25, 2018

Jim M always has the best customer service. He is always pleasant and helpful. He always has the customer best interest. I highly recommend the Acura... of tunnerville department.

Hello, Thank you for sharing your experience with Jim. We appreciate your amazing feedback. Please let us know if we can do anything else to assist ...you.

June 4, 2018

Best car buying experience for the second time. They make buying a car an enjoyable and painless experience. Bev Soltoff was a pleasure to work with and... helped me through every step of the process. Can not speak more highly of Bev or the dealership.

Hello Jenna, Thank you for your returning business and sharing your recent experience about your vehicle purchase here at Acura Turnersville. We will... provide Bev and the Acura Turnersville Staff with this awesome review! Best of luck with your new vehicle Jenna, Acura Turnersville

June 2, 2018

I am in love with my car. I am so thankful to Bev and Len for guiding this process and making it completely painless. I will definitely be back, recommend... and absolutely deal with the same lovely people. Thank you for such a nice experience.

Hi Julie, we're so glad that you enjoyed working with Bev and Len! It's great to know that you love your new car. We appreciate the five-sta...r review and recommendation. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

May 22, 2018

I just got a new MDX Kyle was my salesman The best experience I ever had Great Person !! Made me feel real comfortable The Best

May 21, 2018

Just purchased a rare 2011 MX-5 Special Edition with only 20k on the odometer at a great price all-in. From my initial email inquiry and quick response... from Bev to the purchase process through Joe it was a no pressure, respectful experience. I enjoyed taking the car out on the test track and their putting the car up on the rack for me to do a thorough inspection. Walked away a satisfied customer and recommend Acura Turnersville.

May 15, 2018

Jeff Stuart was the biggest help to me from the second I stepped through the door he wasn’t pushy like most car dealers can be

April 21, 2018

First saw car on internet. Worked with Bev and John, both were great. Car was ready when I arrived, financing was completed online prior to my visit,... and I was out of there in about and hour and 15 minutes which is a record!

April 14, 2018

Bought 2 cars from Kyle Wexler. Great salesman - very knowledgeable and thorough. The manager and finance manager were helpful in the process. Overall... it was a great car-buying experience.