• A+ Experience

All the stereotypes regarding buying a used car don't apply when you visit BMW of Turnersville. This dealership doesn't have sales reps they have Client Advisors and that's specifically what my Advisor Christian Talamini did for me, he advised me on the car I came to the dealership to buy. Christian didn't sell me a car, I bought a car from Christian. Thanks uChristian and the entire team in Turnersville that stayed late to get my financing done and the car detailed very late on a Friday night. I'll be back again soon.

Hello Michael -Thank you for the kind words regarding our dealership and our team member Christian. We take customer service seriously and are happy to hear about your great experience with BMW of Turnersville. If you should need anything further please do not hesitate to contact us. See you Soon! Thank you, Paul Naegele, General Manager

• Mr James Davis

BMW of Turnersville has the best service and hospitality. You are treated with respect and dignity. I recommend them to everyone.

• Wow experience with Glenn Falvey !

Wow I've really got to recommend Glenn Falvey. He's not the "typical" salesman people fear. He really cares about his customers and goes the extra mile. I'm thrilled with my last 2 experiences with him and I've referred many friends and family! I enjoy hearing about their great experiences with Glenn as well! Thank you for all you've done for me, my friends, and my family. keep rocking GLENN!

• BMW of Turnersville - a great organization period

I have been a loyal customer of BMW of Turnersvile for many, many years. Their sales and service departments are both friendly and competent. It is indeed , an impressive organization from top to bottom.

• Joel Apfelbaum is fantastic to work with!

My husband and I had a wonderful experience leasing our first BMW from Turnersville BMW. Our story with BMW started 3 years ago at another BMW dealership that I will not mention. I received such terrible service that I vowed I would never give that BMW dealership my business. Three years later our current lease is coming due and we are shopping again. I want to revisit BMW. Turnersville BMW is further from my Marlton home so I contacted the internet sales department out of convenience. I worked with Kristina Pruitt. She was eager to earn my business. She provided me with the needed details regarding the X1, vehicles currently on the lot, pricing, deals, etc. Kristina enticed us to visit the showroom! Upon arriving we worked with Sales Associate Joel Apfelbaum. He is professional, kind, and courteous. He respected our time restrictions knowing that we had child care in place at home. He provided a fantastic test drive on Turnersvilles test track and got right down to business. Together with Sean, the finance manager, Joel put us right into the vehicle we wanted at the price we needed to be at. I am confident that traveling a little further to Turnersville BMW was and always will be well worth it!! They have an amazing team in place to take you from introduction to delivery. Looking forward to a long relationship with Turnersville BMW.

• Great Car Buying Experience

The whole process of buying a used car was positive and painless. Highly recommend this dealership and Christian.

• Service Review

Theo is always great. He is an asset to the dealership.

Theo is always great. He is an asset to the dealership.

• Best Dealer in the Philadelphia, South Jersey area

Bought 3 cars for this dealership in the last year. Every time it was breeze and no haggling. Highly recommend seeing Robert R and the GM of the dealership is awesome. I will always buy my cars from them rather than the dealership that is closer to me.

• Adam is awesome!!!

I wasn't the easiest customer and Adam made it work. Theo and Bill in service are great as well!!

• Overall good experience

At first I was confused on who I was dealing with. I was getting emails from two diffrent people. But ounce I went down the first time salesman herb helped me out and was super easy to work with!