Champion Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

• There is no one better!

Thank you for your business and the kind words. - Rick Resinger GM

There is not a better Sales team out there then Dan Dove or Shane! I had no previous established credit so I knew going into it that looking for a newer vehicle may take a little bit of digging and searching to find the one I want. 2 weeks later and 6 vehicles later we found one that I exactly wanted. I cannot thank both of them, and the entire team, for being in my corner the entire time fighting along side me to get me into a newer vehicle! Thank you guys!

Thank you for your business and the kind words. - Rick Resinger GM

• What a great experience

My wife and I went into Champion Chrysler Jeep to look at and gather information about the Jeep Grand Cherokee. Loren was the salesperson that waited on us and we were so fortunate. He didn't act like a salesperson but more of a friend who wanted to help us make an informed decision. It really helped when he told us that he not only owned a Grand Cherokee but it was his third one. We drove the Grand Cherokee and what really sold us was that he found a model that suited us. The model we came into see, that we thought was the right one, wasn't what we bought. Loren showed us a model that saved us several thousand dollars and still had the equipment we needed. That is what we call service and looking out for us. Thank you, Loren, for making this the most enjoyable experience ever! To the Champion management, you have a gem of a salesperson.

• Excellent Service Department

Randy, thanks for the 5 star! We appreciate your business and the kind words.

Champion Chrysler's service department is making an excellent attempt to provide a better customer service experience. It IS noticeable compared to other dealer experiences I have had over the past 40 years. Keep up the good work. Many dealers don't realize how important after-sales treatment is for future purchases. Champion is getting it right.

Randy, thanks for the 5 star! We appreciate your business and the kind words.

• great service

Chad, thanks for the review! Welcome to the family!

I found the car on cars.Com and i had a great experience in dealing with the staff at champion. They didn't hassle me on my email and served me well when i came in. Great place i would buy another car there.

Chad, thanks for the review! Welcome to the family!

• Recent service

Service manager, staff, facilities, and repair were excellent. Was in and out in a timely matter.

Larry, thank you for your business and the kind words about our dealership and team. We are glad you are a part of the Champion family.

• Champions Chrysler Jeep

The salesmen were curtious and fast. I was in for a recall and oil change and it was taken care of immediately .

Olga, thanks for the fantastic review! And thank you for your business we appreciate it.

• service

awesome staff in service department. highly recommended - especially Brian and Tina.

Andrea, thanks for the awesome review and the kind words about Brian and Tina.

Andrea, thanks for the awesome review and the kind words about Brian and Tina.

• Purchased dodge ram

2nd vehicle purchased here and once again satisfied. Very happy with our sales person Jason!

Ted, thank you so much for the repeated business! Thanks also for the great review and kind words about Jason.

• Poor service associate Bryan. Bad attitude.

Service tech was rude and had an attitude. No professional

Service tech was rude and had an attitude. No professional

Matt, I am sorry that your visit didn't meet your expectations. I would like to speak to you about what happened if you would reach out to me on my cell phone 810-577-5855 or by email at rresinger@championrocks.com - Rick Resinger GM

• 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Sales team did a nice job getting me the right information, price and Jeep

We appreciate your business and the great review. Welcome to the Champion Family.

Sales team did a nice job getting me the right information, price and Jeep