3.7
  • Best I have dealt with

I hate buying cars. But, these guys made it so easy and non-stressful. I was surprised on how friendly everyone was.

• Iam looking for a used Ford 4WD over priced

I work on my own cars and trucks i have look at are over priced and some are rusted BUYER BE WARE

• Sale fell through but dealer still get 5 stars

Let me start by saying this was my first experience buying a vehicle online from another state and I was nervous. The salesman was sympathetic on the phone, went into great detail about the vehicle and even put it on the lift and took more photos from underneath for me. We agreed on a price that was fair enough and the shipment was setup. The day the vehicle was to be loaded the check engine light was on. They called and said they put it on the computer and the problem was the O2 sensor and were going to replace it but the vehicle had to be cold to test it. Several more days went by while they tried to clear the check engine light changing may parts with no luck. Even though I had already wired the money and signed all the papers they we very prompt at canceling the sale and the money was wired back to my account within hours. While the vehicle I wanted turned out to have some issues and I did not get it the fact that they didn’t want to ship it with known problems and even promptly returned my money earns them a five start rating from me.

• pretty good prices on used trucks i have ever seen

good prices on all the used trucks and vehicles. that is all I have to say.

good prices on all the used trucks and vehicles. that is all I have to say.

• Great Service

My daughter needed a used car and, she was so happy when she found the car that she wanted. These gentlemen were very polite and answered all of our questions thourghly. They even had someone inspect the car over again to make sure everything was ok.

• bought a used car

My son needed a used car. I found the car he wanted and he bought it. It's working great. Happy MOM

• Great Dealership

This was my first visit to Rollerena. I was impressed. They had a great selection and were willing to take time to ensure I purchased the right car for me. Very friendly dealership.

• Thanks!

Thank you for helping me find the perfect vehicle. Next time I am looking, I will for sure stop back.

• No pressure! Great experience!

I found the exact truck I was looking for! When I reached out to Rollerena that provided all of the information that I was looking for on the vehicle. When I got to the dealership, they were friendly and did not pressure me to buy the truck. I did end up buying it, and I love it!