Gerald Jones Subaru Volvo Cars

• Close to perfect and didn't take up my whole day.

It was the most expedient car buying experience that I have ever had. Also, I was allowed to drive the car home and come back later in the afternoon to sign the rest of the paperwork.

• I've had a positive experiences with all Depts

I like that they are always up front with me about my car needs and they recommend what is needed, I have been taken care of with scheduled and unscheduled visits.

• Gerald Jones Subaru

The salesman and business manager were both professional and courteous. No pressure was applied and both presented me with the opportunity to be comfortable in person and with my purchase.

• Recall repair

I was offered a rental car during the time I had my vehicle repaired. That in itself, helped tremendously. I didn't have to worry about getting back and forth to work.

• Service at Gerald Jones Volvo

The service staff was friendly and courteous. They recommended a path to solve my problem. However they were not aware or neglected to apply a service pack for the Volvo on call.

• Repairs

The people were very polite. They communicated with me well. The service tech did a great job. The car runs well. I'm happy with the job.

• Service

Called from the road with a problem on a Saturday afternoon and was told to come right in and they would take care of me. The service has always been excellent for both my husband's outback and mine.

• Good service

It is easy to make an appointment online. The staff are friendly and helpful. The waiting area is bright and comfortable.

• Excellent customer care and quick financing

The entire team was very friendly, courteous and upfront about what I needed and what needed to be done. I had no issues with customer service or sales; they were quick and clear regarding requirements.

• Routine Maintenance

We had a friendly service staff. It was Easy to schedule our online appointment. Thank you for the reliable help.