• new vehicle

salesperson was not what i was used to dealing with. Zero pressuer, no repeated callc. Honest and very helpful

• Buying a new car

We had a great experience ! It took a little longer than we had planned but Bryan Goodwin, our sales consultant, treated us like family. He helped us find the car we purchased. It wasn't the color we originally wanted and it had a lot more on it than we wanted, but we loved it then and we still love it. I guess the reason it took longer that day was because it was December 30th and it was very busy that day. We had to wait for the financing folks to get to us. Again, thanks to Bryan Goodwin!!

• Great experience!

Great experience! John Eslava and the entire staff were excellent. A pleasure to work with!

• love my Camry

I looked long and hard to find a car that fit my budget. And finely found my Camry.

• Exceptional Service - Customer Service at its BEST

(Sale Date: 05-31-15) I came into the dealership with an immediate need for a car. Eddie Reese directed Justin Stanton to assist me with my questions on a 2009 Nissan Maxima. After a quick drive in this clean & just off the truck onto the lot vehicle...I was sold! I immediately utilized the Internet & phoned a friend to assist in getting the best (fair) price for this vehicle. Not intimidated nor frustrated with my wanting to insure that I obtain the best deal...Justin proceeded to meet my requests. The process was seamless – Reyhan Gungor (Finance Director) solidified the Financing. I was out the door in about a 2 hour window...not bad, as I came in on the last day of the month and the Dealership was extremely busy!!!. 2 days after the sale, I had a blinking alert light. I brought this to the attention of Justin Stanton (Sales Consultant) / Eddie Fagan (Sales Manager) / Pat Mamuscia (Corporate Director) and it was resolved!....So AWESOME!!! Leadership starts from the top and it is evident that their employees are empowered to make decisions. My hats off to all -- they have the recipe for SUCCESS...keep taking care of the Customer! Thank you!

• Excellent Service!!!!!

My sales consulant Shetara Lee, was very professional, patient, trustworthy and knowledgeable. She new everything about the car I was interested in. She also gave me a great deal on my car even my credit union said that they could not believe how great of a deal I was getting on my 2012 Camry. She went over and beyond my expectations on how the transactions went. When purchasing a car, I have always had bad experiences, but this one was just EXCEPTIONAL. I have and will remind her to all my co workers and my husband's coworkers. Eastern Shore Toyato needs to keep honset people like me Ms. Lee on their staff because their service and business will only get better. Thanks Shetara for the great service & keep up the great work!!!!!

• Seats not happy

I bought a car in 2012 had leather seats put in( Toyota leather) now the seats are coming apart. I now know it is after market seats, and I am getting the run around they put something on it and said it was fix. Not the seats is two colors now, thay want me to come back in and let a leather man look at it.....I am getting very mad, and I think I may go to the local tv news and let them report it

• A very nice place to visit!

Eastern Shore Toyota is a great dealership and JEFF WALKER is an honest and truthworthy person and excellent at his job.

• Best service!

Mya Fields was very knowledgeable, friendly, with a no pressure feel that has me recommending her to my friends and family!

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!! My salesperson Lamyeia Fields was amazing! She was honest and respectful to all my needs and wants in my new vehicle. I will refer all of my friends and family here and have already sent one! She was very friendly, and took the time to answer all my questions and and any concerns I may have had!