• Good Deal

During the process of buying my car from Flow VW (Charlottesville), I had every sense that I was dealing with honest gentlemen who wanted me in the right car. I did not feel the need to negotiate, because I knew I was being offered a good deal. I came away with a fine car and am very satisfied.

• Monique Simmonds

Ray Jordan has been a tremendous in helping me find the perfect car. Friday March 24, I drove out of the dealership with my new Audi Q3, trading in my Jetta. Ray was very knowledgeable I answering all my questions and offering to see me for a tutorial to help me navigate all the new features this car has; I will be seeing him for that reason tomorrow. Flow has been great to deal with over the years and for that reason I did not even go to another dealership to look Bravo Flow!

• Excellent service, low-key approach

We worked mainly with Shane from Flow Mazda (where we began our search), but were glad he was able to come with us when we decided on the Jetta. Though not what he'd been trained in, he put in extra effort to learn more about the VW brand and the Jetta. Unlike with most dealers in Charlottesville, we never felt pressured--only accommodated.

• Satisfied customer

As always , everything goes smoothly , from the moment you walk into the service department, Mr Tim Riley lets you know how much time it will take and keeps you posted all along how much time is left to finish the job.

Great customer service and I was made to feel like they really cared.

Great customer service and I was made to feel like they really cared.

• Great service

I really have enjoyed coming in to flow. Tim is amazing and I really trust these guys with my car. Totally did not feel the same way in dealing with my Toyota and ended up taking it to another shop.

• Great, honest service

Great, honest service. I felt that the staff was very knowledgable and forthcoming. Everything was clearly explained, no hidden fees or costs.

• Great, honest service

• Very professional and helpful

From sales to service these are the most professional and accommodating people I have ever had the pleasure to make acquaintance with. Truly outstanding!

• Super efficient and friendly service

Could not rave enough about the whole experience: efficient and friendly and keeping me informed as to what was being done.