Carriage Kia of Gainesville

265 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

March 13, 2019

I want to say Thanks to Alex in the Kia service department! He helped me from setting up my appointment over the phone. The moment I arrived to get my... car serviced he was ready for me. I’m not going to lie I felt like a celebrity; when they wait for you to open the car door! He made everything so smooth for me. He got a someone to drop me off at home and pick me. The service I got done was about 3 hours. He explained everything in brief to me. I just can’t thank him enough seems like he really cares. He made me feel like family! Thanks for everything you do!

March 12, 2019

Went there and they told us they could get us financed and 4 days they said no had already made the down payment and everything had to wait 2 days to get... it back was very disappointed

• March 11, 2015

This is the third vehicle that I have purchased from Carriage Kia, 2 Sorentos and a Soul, and as always they work hard to please. The customer services... is top notch, the buying process is as quick or as patient as you want, and facilities are always clean. I particularly like the availability of coffee which is a perk for me when pondering my options. Each time that I have come to Carriage Kia they have listened to what I was looking for in a car, price, and payment, and in all cases they have done their best to reach my goals. That cannot be beat and I suggest checking them out. Kia has a lot to offer and has stepped up their game and right now it is the only brand I own.

Thank you so much for your review and for all the repeat business here at Carriage Kia! We are actually going to be getting some new coffee soon so ho...pefully you will be able to enjoy it on your next visit. :) Have a wonderful day!

January 22, 2019

Stopped in not expecting to purchase a vehicle, just browsing. The salesman that greeted me was Jeffery Moss, I was very pleased with his knowledge of... the vehicle I was interested in and his approach to sell the vehicle was very professional and in no way high pressure. Excellent buying experience!

January 4, 2019

AWESOME QUICK SERVICE! I stopped by so they can check my car for a recall thats was made a couple of months ago and the management there were really polite.... One of the managers there said he would take care of it and well my car ended up being serviced for 3 recalls, he explained to me what they were and took care of them. Thank You guys for everything!

November 22, 2018

Repair shop is excellent and goes above and beyond to be helpful. You cannot go wrong getting your car serviced here. Carriage Kia really takes care... of its customers!

October 29, 2018

I purchased a used Kia Forte from this Dealership a few months ago. When I was looking at the vehicle I was told that the brakes where in good shape. I... was told that they are around 60 percent. I brought my Kia in for service the other week and was told that my front brakes are at 0 percent and are a safety hazard. I was shocked at what I was being told but thanked him for letting me know. I then emailed and called the dealership for 4 days before I finally got and opportunity to discuss my frustration on my brakes. The sales manager told me that there is no way my front brakes could have been at 6o percent then and now be at 0 percent based on the amount of miles I have driven. I agree with him. I feel like I was lied to just so they could sell a car and now that I paid for the car they don't care and will not return my call. The sales manager even told me that I was given information from there own inspection of the car. So, either they pencil whipped the inspection or the person doing it had no idea what they where doing. The manager told me he would call me back last week. I have not received a call yet. I was also in process of trying to purchase a van for my wife but have decided, based on this experience, to purchase else where since Carriage Kia is obviously a less than honest dealership. I would strongly advise anyone considering doing business with Carriage Kia to proceed with caution and beware that they do not stand behind things said during the selling process.

October 28, 2018

Easy appointments, clean, comfortable waiting area. Repairs were performed timely and future needs of the car discussed without pressure. Reasonable... rate charged and car was washed and lightly vacuumed before delivery to the front door for my access. A pleasant one and half hour stay at Carriage KIA.

October 23, 2018

Have been a customer for at least 2 Forte's and 2 Optimas. Became aware of Kia several years ago when a friend having no luck finding a vehicle.... They treated us well and bought a used Forte. It ran well and gave my friend no problems what so ever. Time came I decided to buy. All have been good to me. Service also has been excellent and body repair excellent to.

October 6, 2018

Was lied to by the salesman and his manager did not hold up to what I was told when my payment would come due very shady probably because I am a woman... they knew they could pull one over ! I was told I would not have a payment for 45 days I had one in two weeks this was August 18, 2018 so it is recently not satisfied at all .

Hi Pamela, thank you for your feedback. Our management team is currently trying to reach you, and would like to provide some clarity regarding your co...ncerns. Please know that we are committed to providing the most transparent experience as possible to all of our guests, and would never treat our guests differently due to their gender or any other reason. At your earliest convenience, please contact Richelle Henry at the store to resolve this matter. She can be reached at (678) 717-2150