Carriage Kia of Gainesville

263 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 22, 2019

Stopped in not expecting to purchase a vehicle, just browsing. The salesman that greeted me was Jeffery Moss, I was very pleased with his knowledge of... the vehicle I was interested in and his approach to sell the vehicle was very professional and in no way high pressure. Excellent buying experience!

January 4, 2019

AWESOME QUICK SERVICE! I stopped by so they can check my car for a recall thats was made a couple of months ago and the management there were really polite.... One of the managers there said he would take care of it and well my car ended up being serviced for 3 recalls, he explained to me what they were and took care of them. Thank You guys for everything!

• March 11, 2015

This is the third vehicle that I have purchased from Carriage Kia, 2 Sorentos and a Soul, and as always they work hard to please. The customer services... is top notch, the buying process is as quick or as patient as you want, and facilities are always clean. I particularly like the availability of coffee which is a perk for me when pondering my options. Each time that I have come to Carriage Kia they have listened to what I was looking for in a car, price, and payment, and in all cases they have done their best to reach my goals. That cannot be beat and I suggest checking them out. Kia has a lot to offer and has stepped up their game and right now it is the only brand I own.

Thank you so much for your review and for all the repeat business here at Carriage Kia! We are actually going to be getting some new coffee soon so ho...pefully you will be able to enjoy it on your next visit. :) Have a wonderful day!

November 22, 2018

Repair shop is excellent and goes above and beyond to be helpful. You cannot go wrong getting your car serviced here. Carriage Kia really takes care... of its customers!

October 29, 2018

I purchased a used Kia Forte from this Dealership a few months ago. When I was looking at the vehicle I was told that the brakes where in good shape. I... was told that they are around 60 percent. I brought my Kia in for service the other week and was told that my front brakes are at 0 percent and are a safety hazard. I was shocked at what I was being told but thanked him for letting me know. I then emailed and called the dealership for 4 days before I finally got and opportunity to discuss my frustration on my brakes. The sales manager told me that there is no way my front brakes could have been at 6o percent then and now be at 0 percent based on the amount of miles I have driven. I agree with him. I feel like I was lied to just so they could sell a car and now that I paid for the car they don't care and will not return my call. The sales manager even told me that I was given information from there own inspection of the car. So, either they pencil whipped the inspection or the person doing it had no idea what they where doing. The manager told me he would call me back last week. I have not received a call yet. I was also in process of trying to purchase a van for my wife but have decided, based on this experience, to purchase else where since Carriage Kia is obviously a less than honest dealership. I would strongly advise anyone considering doing business with Carriage Kia to proceed with caution and beware that they do not stand behind things said during the selling process.

October 28, 2018

Easy appointments, clean, comfortable waiting area. Repairs were performed timely and future needs of the car discussed without pressure. Reasonable... rate charged and car was washed and lightly vacuumed before delivery to the front door for my access. A pleasant one and half hour stay at Carriage KIA.

October 23, 2018

Have been a customer for at least 2 Forte's and 2 Optimas. Became aware of Kia several years ago when a friend having no luck finding a vehicle.... They treated us well and bought a used Forte. It ran well and gave my friend no problems what so ever. Time came I decided to buy. All have been good to me. Service also has been excellent and body repair excellent to.

October 6, 2018

Was lied to by the salesman and his manager did not hold up to what I was told when my payment would come due very shady probably because I am a woman... they knew they could pull one over ! I was told I would not have a payment for 45 days I had one in two weeks this was August 18, 2018 so it is recently not satisfied at all .

Hi Pamela, thank you for your feedback. Our management team is currently trying to reach you, and would like to provide some clarity regarding your co...ncerns. Please know that we are committed to providing the most transparent experience as possible to all of our guests, and would never treat our guests differently due to their gender or any other reason. At your earliest convenience, please contact Richelle Henry at the store to resolve this matter. She can be reached at (678) 717-2150

August 16, 2018

I took my 2017 Kia Sportage in to the dealership and told them something was wrong with my A/C. I explained it was blowing out cold air, but not enough... to cool off the car during my hour and a half commute. I was told nothing was wrong with my car or the A/C. I was frustrated because my car was still under warranty but I was treated like I didn’t know what I was talking about. ONE WEEK LATER.... I had my dad take my car in and there were 4 RECALLS on my car; three of which were on the A/C! Wow... that’s a lot to happen in 1 week’s time!! It really makes me wonder if they knew the week before when I took my car in, that there were several recalls on my car! Earlier this week, I took it in because it is still under warranty and there is a high pitch squealing that occurs sometimes when I turn my car on. It doesn’t mater if the car is in park, driving, air on/off, radio on/off; it make this high pitch squeal. I was told after they kept it for a day, that they were unable to replicate the sound, it was happening when I got in my car after they pulled it around. I also complained about rattling that is happening when I hit the brakes if I exceed 45mph. This happened in a used car I bought and the steering column was busted. I was told that on my 2017, year and a half old car, and 50,000 miles, needed to have new brakes, brake fluid flushed, cabin filter replaced, and rotors machined down. My mechanic friend checked all these things for me and told me I didn’t need any of those things. They don’t care about the customer and treated me like I’m an idiot because of the fact that I am a young woman that doesn’t know about cars! I guess if I need anymore work I’ll have to have my dad take it in for me...

We apologize that our team did not meet or exceed your expectations, and would like to resolve this matter. Please know that our team members would ne...ver treat a guest differently based on gender or knowledge of vehicles for any reason. Our team members, both male and female, make recommendations on items that have been diagnosed per Kia manufacturer guidelines, in order to maintain the health and longevity of your vehicle. Our service manager will be reaching out to you directly, to discuss your visit and any outstanding vehicle concerns. If there is any further information that you would like to provide, please feel free to send us an email at WeCare@ChooseCarriage.com

April 18, 2018

Nice well mannerd outstanding plessure to deal with !!!! Great experience recommen to all my friends next car for sure will be a ki again