4.5
  • A great experience as expected from Carriage Kia!

This is the third vehicle that I have purchased from Carriage Kia, 2 Sorentos and a Soul, and as always they work hard to please. The customer services is top notch, the buying process is as quick or as patient as you want, and facilities are always clean. I particularly like the availability of coffee which is a perk for me when pondering my options. Each time that I have come to Carriage Kia they have listened to what I was looking for in a car, price, and payment, and in all cases they have done their best to reach my goals. That cannot be beat and I suggest checking them out. Kia has a lot to offer and has stepped up their game and right now it is the only brand I own.

Thank you so much for your review and for all the repeat business here at Carriage Kia! We are actually going to be getting some new coffee soon so hopefully you will be able to enjoy it on your next visit. :) Have a wonderful day!

• Fast and polite

Everyone in the service department were very kind. They serviced my car very fast. I didn't have to wait long. I would recommend anyone to the service department at Carriage Kia

• Carriage Kia!

All around great service. Evan did a great job throughout the sales process. And between Bree and Brenda I am now driving my vehicle safely and know everything about it. Keep up the good work

• Ann Lathem

Jamie Maxie and Wendall were great but everyone there is great.

Jamie Maxie and Wendall were great but everyone there is great.

• Edith Dooley

Fantastic all the way. Two outstanding young people Eren and Tyler ! Thank you.

Fantastic all the way. Two outstanding young people Eren and Tyler ! Thank you.

• 2017 forte

Everyone was great I have bought many cars in my lifetime this was the best experience I have had from a dealer

• Great customer service

We have had some terrible experiences with dealerships here lately. But this time it was not the case. I was up front with them when I walked in told them exactly what I wanted. Unfortunately they were not able to accommodate for that. However they did promise something better. Great place and great customer service from sales to finance. Would totally recommend anyone to Carriage Kia!

• AWESOME

First car purchase, Jamie, Mike and Mauricio were awesome! EVERYONE should avoid hustles and go straight to Carriage Kia in Gainesville.

• traded our previous Sportage for a Niro

This is the second car we have purchased from Carriage Kia. The reason we came back was because of the excellent service we received thru the sales and service process. This time the sales process was as excellent as before and we are thrilled with our new car. My husband and I both would recommend this dealership and the Kia to anyone who is looking to purchase a car.

• My New Car

Had a very good buying experience. The salesman was very helpful and knowledgable. Really enjoying my new car.