Century Auto & Truck Center

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 25 reviews

• April 9, 2014

Working with Jeremy at Century Auto gave me a new perspective on car shopping. It was the most painless and stress-free process I have ever experience...d. No high pressure sales tactics. Jeremy was helpful, pleasant and professional. I will most definitely return to Century Auto for future purchases and will highly recommend them to others.

Its always great to hear that a customer had such a good experience. We try to separate our dealership from the others by having a low pressure, frien...dly atmosphere. I hope to see you back for the free service that you receive when you buy a car here. Enjoy the new Beetle. Thanks Jeremy

January 1, 2018

Found the best price there for a 2011 Toyota Rav4. Easy process to check out, drive, and purchase. I'm very happy with the vehicle.

June 28, 2017

I BOUGHT A 2011 F250 FROM THEM AND I LOVE THE TRUCK.THEY WE VERY NICE AND FRIENDLY.THE TRANSACTION WAS QUICK AND EASY.TRUCK WAS DETAILED AND READY TO ...GO WHEN I GOT THERE.WOULD DEFINATELY RECOMMEND THEM. THANKS

June 21, 2017

I bought a 2004 Cadillac Deville in May of 2017. The car was in excellent condition, as described on the website and priced right. No high press...ure salesmen, a very smooth and easy transaction. Even though the car is an older model, and an as is sale, they were willing to do the few repairs required for Mass inspection as well as an oil change and new spark plugs. The car has been fantastic. I highly recommend Century Auto to those needing a dependable used car at a fair price.

June 15, 2017

I recently wrote a review on a 2004 ranger i purchased in feb, 2017 and regretably through a series of misunderstandings on my part the poor review wa...s not deserved. Jeremy reached out to me and when the conversation was over i relized that i had made a terrible mistake so its time to right that wrong. all my issues were resolved and i was made whole for the expences i had. To anyone looking to buy a car or truck at Century my advise is to do so, you will not be disappointed. And if any issues were to arise a simple phone call will resolve them quickly and and completely 100 percent. And every single soldier i know and every single base ive been stationed at including our local Westover Air Force base is recieving a copy of this review. I apologize for any trouble i may have caused, clearly Century Auto is pro military! SEMPER FI. I love my truck!

May 26, 2017

Stop by to look at and test out a 2nd car process was quick, simple and no pressure sales either will buy from them when ready!

Thanks for stopping by Gary. Hope to see you soon.

May 1, 2017

I purchased a used Tucson from Mike @ Century and it was a great experience. Mike was very easy to work with and we were able to quickly agree on a f...air price. I had a few specific things I wanted taken care of and the car was in great shape when I showed up for delivery. I live quite a distance away and had a small window of time for actually picking the car up. Mike had everything ready for me and personally made sure everything was in order. I would absolutely look to Century Auto the next time I need to buy a used car even though I live over an hour away.

December 30, 2016

Excellent customer service from the first contact to the final purchase. I flew into East Windsor from Atlanta to buy a truck. After more than 40 year...s of buying and selling vehicles, I've never experienced the quality of customer service that I had with the staff at Century Auto & Truck. It appears that this is more than just a business or a job. This is a passion. I highly recommend this dealer to anyone in the country. Hands down!!!!

September 10, 2016

I just purchased a 2011 GMC Sierra from Michael, super easy laid back experience. The truck was exactly what I expected. They weren't trying to hide... anything and I got a great truck for a great price. There was no pressure at all. there was no high pressure sales tactics, overall just a great experience.

September 10, 2016