4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 3998 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

3998 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Bommarito Honda from DealerRater.com

April 20, 2018

Milan was so helpful with my purchase of a CRV. He showed me every feature of each model that I was interested in.He didn't push me to purchase the mo...re expensive one. although I did..

Milan Venezia

New Car Sales Professional

April 20, 2018

Milan Venezia is the guy to go to if you are shopping for a car. He was friendly,laid back and explained every feature of both CRV's that I was lookin...g at and didn't push me to buy the more expensive one. (although I did because the features are awesome. Thanks again Milan for making my car buying experience a stress free one!

Milan Venezia

New Car Sales Professional

April 19, 2018

Received internet quotes from several Honda dealers on CR-Vs and talked / visited several. I happened to be in the area by Bommarito Honda and stoppe...d by to look at a CR-V that was in the color that we wanted. Sue was very knowledgable and easy to work with. I am usually not in favor of dealer installed options, but Sue pointed out several that we really liked and "tailored" our CR-V. They did not have the color in the model that we wanted, but Sue found one at another dealer and was able to get it to Bommorito. Sue made the entire process easy with not pressure of hassle. Would definitely recommend her and Bommarito Honda for anyone interested in a new Honda.

Sue Doyle

New Car Internet Sales Manager

April 19, 2018

Mike Rosen is a real gentleman. He was easy to work with. I always felt respected. Mike Mike represented himself and Bommarito quite well. I walked ...into the dealership with some questions about the CRV and walked out with one. Easy Peady! Most relaxed and simple car purchases I can remember. Mike is a valuable asset to Honda and the Bommarito organization.

Michael Rosen

New Vehicle Sales Professional

April 19, 2018

First off, I don???t like writing reviews and ignore request for reviews. Car buying can be both exciting and stressful at the same time. I wasn???t ...in the market for a new car until my recent accident. I needed to make a decision quickly and Randy was the guy who made it all happen. He was great to work with via phone, email, and text! If you don???t want to waste your time and money, call this guy first! Thank you Randy.

April 17, 2018

My husband and I recently purchased a 2017 HRV EX L and a 2018 Honda CRV EX L . We have owned more than 8 Hondas. I am quite knowledgeable about t...he company and their products. I usually research, like most individuals, the vehicle I wish to purchase before I go to purchase it. We were elated to get a salesperson who didn't act as if they were all knowing. As it turn out there was a lot I didn't remember or just didn't know. Your attentiveness to details made our buying experience memorable. Thank you Randy, you truly made the experience the best. Chalena Mack and Louis Schello Under the Heading - Could you say a little more - Ask if Honda financing was used?

April 15, 2018

We had such a good experience with this dealership from the Salesman, Walter to the financial guru! What an amazing group! Their knowledge of the ...workings of my new CRV was incredible! I would recommend them to everyone!

Bommarito Honda

Thank you for the kind review. We¿¿¿re happy to hear that Walter and the rest of our team were helpful during the process of buying your new Honda CR-...V. Enjoy your car!

April 15, 2018

This was my first time buying a car and Aaron Harrington went beyond the call of duty. He went out of his way to help me understand everything, he wen...t out with me on the test drive and helped me since it had been so long since I???ve driven a stick shift car and helped me learn it again. This was the best experience a first time buyer could ask for he treated me as a person and not just another sale. He was amazing help

Bommarito Honda

Hello, Congratulations on a successful first-time car-buying experience! We¿¿¿re glad Aaron went out of his way to help you through the entire proces...s, from the test drive to the drive off the lot. We hope you enjoy your new car!

Aaron Harrington

Pre-owned Internet Sales Manager

April 13, 2018

Thanks to my car salesmen Cameron Major and Randy Borth for helping me find the perfect car! It has been a roller coaster ride finding the one but tha...nks to Cameron for being patient with me and Randy for finalizing the paperworks. You guys rock!

Bommarito Honda

Thank you for the 5-star review. We¿¿¿re thrilled to hear that Cameron and Randy could help you find the perfect car. We hope you enjoy your new vehic...le.

April 9, 2018

I had such a great experience at Bommarito. Randy was extremely easy to work with and really took the time to explain each feature inside the vehicle.... I highly recommend Randy if you are shopping for a new vehicle.

Bommarito Honda

Hi Erica, Thank you for the positive review. We¿¿¿re glad you found Randy to be easy to work with and helpful in explaining your new car¿¿¿s features.... Enjoy your new car!

330 Brookes Dr Hazelwood, MO 63042