This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• awesome team!!

they are so helpful and make you feel right at home.. I LOVE MY CAR

they are so helpful and make you feel right at home.. I LOVE MY CAR

• LOVE IT!

Thank you so much for your business!

I went to them not knowing anything about anything. Phil was so patient with answering all my new shopper question and jaime was hilarious, i never knew getting a car could be so funny. they make you feel like family

Thank you so much for your business!

• Great experience!!

Thank you for your business! We appreciate all of our customers!

I was a little skeptical about doing business with the new sales person, Phil but he helped me wonderfully. He and his team Jaime and Debbie were all so eager to make sure I was comfortable with my purchase and got me approved with my not so good credit. I loved my experience with them and I reccomending it to all my friends.

Thank you for your business! We appreciate all of our customers!

• Horrible

I called for acura 2005 RL. The rep that i spoke to phil informed me that the car was in good cond & when i got there the car didnt even turn on. I drove two hours to then find out that the car has a salvage title. Horrible experince. DO NOT RECOMMEND AT ALL.

Being in business for over ten years, we have encountered many inconvenient situations as the one this customer had. Unfortunately, they left the office before we could extend another offer to them. We rate A+ with the Better Business Bureau in Customer Service and do whatever it takes so that everyone gets the shopping experience they deserve. We could extend a better offer on the vehicle price or you can take a look at our selection of vehicles to see if we can get you into something else you might like. Thank you so much for your time.

• Great Place!!

They were very helpful! I annoyed them for two weeks for my plates and they were very patient with me. Go for it!

You did not annoy us. We always appreciate your business!

You did not annoy us. We always appreciate your business!