New 423-989-6703 Dealer Website
Used 423-989-6703 Email Dealer

• Excellent Sales and Service!!

So glad to hear about your positive experience and that you are satisfied. Drive safe!

Very easy to work with. Go out of their way to make sure the customer is satisfied. Will continue doing business with Bill Gatton Imports in the future.

• Excellent customer service!

We were highly satisfied with our car and the customer service. Joey Hale is great to work with!

• Excellent service

I bought my first new car ever and my experience was awesome at Bill Gatton Nissan. Brian Cosby was honest from the start and told me he would do all that he could to help me and he did. All of the gentleman were super to work with. I would recommend Bill Gatton Nissan to anyone!

• Great deal

Purchased vehicle from byBill Gatton Niisan, Worked with Brian Cosby helpful and works to get best deal possible.

• My best auto buying experience EVER !

First I want to thank Joey Hale and Jon Ford. They were very professional and listen to what I wanted as a buyer and extremely patient. There was never any pressure. There is no doubt that I have found a dealership for life. All the staff was very friendly and helpful. Not only have I found a dealership I like and trust, I feel like I made friends in the process. I absolutely love my new Titan XD and Rogue.

• Great experience - very professional

I was able to trade in a 2011 Altima for a 2016 Altima keeping my payments about the same. Will buy again from them in the future

• Good Service

The best service I've ever had. This dealership actually cares about their customers!

• Great, friendly dealership.

I worked with Bonnie Alford and Brian Eaton on purchasing my 14' Nissan Altima. They were extremely helpful and patient in the process of making the choice to purchase the vehicle. I will do business with them in the future. I love my Altima.

• Excellent sales team!

We started looking for a used car a few weeks ago and worked with Brian Cosby, internet sales. He researched cars in our price range and was very helpful. The buying process was easy compared to many other cars we've bought over the years. Will plan to use Bill Gatton dealerships in the future.

• Great Sales Team , Fantastic Deal, super Fast !!!

We Called about a specific truck and were preapproved over the phone and Internet, Drove 300 miles to see the truck and it was as described! All the folks working there were super nice and helpful. Big Shoutout to Brian Cosby for making this deal happen and also Bonnie Tester for following thru and helping get the truck ready to go!! In and out in about an Hour and a half. Awesome, I love the truck!!!! and the Dealer was Incredible!!