Bill Gatton Nissan

(5.0) 55 reviews

Call This Dealer

• John Ford treats you like you family
    August 14, 2017

I bought 4 vehicles over the last few years from this dealer...That in its self says enough...John Ford really knows how to make a deal happen and you... walk away feeling good about your purchase...I have been to other dealers like tri cities nissan...I walked in there and it was like here is the car here is the price here are your payments..They didn't even try to make it happen or affordable..My first encounter with Bill Gaton nissan was with the service department..I had an older van that was having issues...Here came along John Ford and put us into a new one for an excellent price and very affordable payments...Less than a year latter we traded it in for a rouge..John made me a fair offer on the van and put us in a Rouge...Our experience was so good with in a year we went back and traded that in for a pathfinder...In between this time one of my daughter's needed a small some what inexpensive car...Thanks to John he was able to help...So to sum this up if you want to be treated like family ..Want the best deal possible and great service...This is the dealership to go to....Fair, honest, and you walk away happy. Satisfied customer Joe

• New 2017 truck
    October 31, 2017

Make sure you ask for Salesman Joey Hale. Very professional and if I had any money left I would buy another truck from him. Second vehicle form this... dealership. Great service dept too.

• A lady doing the buying, and treated with respect!
    October 23, 2017

I have bought 2 vehicles from this dealership, and Craig was wonderful to deal with. Not only him, but the Sales Manager, Mr. Powers was just as nice... to me. When you are 60 years old, a lady who wanted an Altima only in silver, they went above and beyond, to find what I wanted. I truly appreciated the respect. Some dealerships only take men serious. As a divorced lady, I hope my next experience in buying a car, will be from the same two great employees! Way to go guys!

• Buick
    October 13, 2017

Sales person was unbelievably knowledgeable great attitude was enjoyable buying a car from him.

• Nissian Rouge Sport
    June 23, 2017

I first thought to buy a new car when I was having service on my old one. But I like small cars. The sales rep took the time to look up the actual s...ize of my car and compare it currently available care. Then suggested that I wait until the Rouge Sport came out to make up my mind since it was just a bit bigger. In the meantime, Joey Hale kept me updated on released information on the Rogue Sport and let me know when they came in. I looked up other car information also, and was pleased with what I found on this one. So after a test drive and some price bickering, I drove off in the Rogue Sport. I like it!

• Found what I was looking for. Pleasant experience.
    June 13, 2017

Sent message to dealer via Cars.com without any response, so called dealership and was graciously treated, setting up an appointment to look at the ve...hicle I was interested in. Received a call-back from salesman (Brian) who was very friendly wanting to make sure I knew directions or had any other questions. Arrived a bit early the next day and was immediately tended to. Brian and his boss, Roger, went the extra mile, without pressure, to allow me to buy the vehicle. I was 2 hours away and using a rental, due to an accident involving my car, so Roger even offered to deliver the vehicle to my home address, which they did - full of fuel. I recommend Bill Gatton dealership and the entire team.

• Great experience buying from Bill Gatton Nissan!
    May 29, 2017

We had a great experience leasing a new Nissan Rogue from Bill Gatton Nissan. Joey Hale did an excellent job going over the features of the vehicle n...ot only with me, but again when my wife showed up later. The finance department was open and honest and didn't try to throw a curve ball at the end. It was just a great overall experience.

• Excellent customer service!
    March 12, 2017

We were highly satisfied with our car and the customer service. Joey Hale is great to work with!

Thanks for your feedback! We are happy that Joey Hale provided you with a positive buying experience.

• Excellent service
    January 22, 2017

I bought my first new car ever and my experience was awesome at Bill Gatton Nissan. Brian Cosby was honest from the start and told me he would do all ...that he could to help me and he did. All of the gentleman were super to work with. I would recommend Bill Gatton Nissan to anyone!

Jamie, congratulations on the purchase of your first new car! We appreciate your business and welcome you to the Bill Gatton Nissan family!

• Great deal
    January 16, 2017

Purchased vehicle from byBill Gatton Niisan, Worked with Brian Cosby helpful and works to get best deal possible.

Bill Gatton Nissan