Average based on 20 reviews.
  • very bad very upsetting

I bought a 2015 Kia Forest it had oil leak from the drain plug you have the wrong oil filter on their the Enterprise with empty the part of the thing it was just a really bad car but I have it now there's nothing I can do about it and I told him in the car because you're missing and there's nothing we can do about it I'm just really upset right now¿¿

• Highly recommend!

It was a good visit. Tony was nice and professional! Thank you Destiny's Auto Sales!

• Worked hard to place me in a good vehicle.

Larry was a nice guy with a determined attitude. He really worked hard to place me in a good vehicle. I greatly appreciate his hard work.

• Satisfied!!!!

Great place and salespeople go above and beyond to get you riding!!!

Great place and salespeople go above and beyond to get you riding!!!

• Awesome Service!

My experience dealing with Larry Hawthorne at Destinys was a good one. He was polite & helped me get the vehicle I wanted. All of the guys were a pleasure to work with. I will recommend this car lot to other.

• Awesome Service!

• Fantastic!

• 5 Star Service

Jeff was very helpful in helping me get a car. We did not agree on the first car offered but he keep looking until he found a good car for me.

• Thank you!

Larry was very nice and really worked with me finding a car that fit for me!

Larry was very nice and really worked with me finding a car that fit for me!

• A blessing!

I have less than perfect credit but Lisa & Josh worked with me to get the car I wanted. Thanks so Much¿