4.3
  • Great Co

Ray is very nice and did the best to get us in a very nice car. Very easy to get along with and was very attentive.

• So Helpful!

Ray was very helpful, listened to what I wanted in a vehicle and made sure I was happy with my purchase.

• Ridiculous

DJ was awesome but the finance department is HORRIBLE. Got approved and then the next day said it got declined due to fraud. Called the bank personally and they said the finance department put the information in wrong - then they said they could not re do the application. Took 7 HOURS to even have someone come in contact with me. horrible experience. Would be better with better staff.

• Great Service!

Very helpful with making this sale happen, wonderful bunch of people.

Very helpful with making this sale happen, wonderful bunch of people.

• Great Experience

Ray was a great help to what I was looking for and he was extremely professional. I have and will continue to recommend people to this place.

• Great Help

Ray was very personable and a great help in our buying experience. I would recommend this place to friends and family.

• Used car buying

Salesman DJ was very helpful in getting my family the car we needed. We had been to several dealers all with the same answer as we are sorry we have nothing for you but DJ went out of his way to find the perfect van for us!

• Good Company

Very friendly and definitely worked with me with my credit and trade in- will definitely be returning!

• Good job!

My experience with Ray was amazing! He helped me get into a great car.

My experience with Ray was amazing! He helped me get into a great car.

• very bad very upsetting

I bought a 2015 Kia Forest it had oil leak from the drain plug you have the wrong oil filter on their the Enterprise with empty the part of the thing it was just a really bad car but I have it now there's nothing I can do about it and I told him in the car because you're missing and there's nothing we can do about it I'm just really upset right now¿¿