4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 372 reviews

New Used Service

372 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Byers Kia from DealerRater.com

• 2014 Kia Sportage
    April 19, 2017

Spencer, Brian, and everyone always so helpful and great to work with. To date we have purchased 4 vehicles from them; plus our daughter, 1; and paren...t 1. Highly recommend.

Thank you for continuing to choose Byers Kia! We are extremely grateful for your support!

Helpful, Professional and Sympathetic
    April 13, 2018

Both Kyle and Bill did everything they could to help get me into the car I truly wanted. They were sympathetic to my situation walking in the door and... helped me figure out which type of financing was going to be the most beneficial for me.

Great Service
    April 5, 2018

I had a great sale with Kyle he knew exactly what I came for and worked with me to get me in my MDX. I wanted my payment at a certain price the financ...e team along with Kyle came up with a price very hard to beat. I love my new vehicle.

Thank you for choosing Byers Kia, we are happy to hear we could provide an excellent experience for you!

New car
    April 3, 2018

Thank you Nick for helping us buy a new car, 2018 Kia Forte. We love the car. You was nice and friendly and I???d recommend you to anyone looking to... buy a new car

Nick Hedges

Master Elite Kia Brand Specialist

Great Service
    March 31, 2018

Come see Lamar. Hes??? always been very courteous, professional, and friendly. He can make deals happen, no matter what your circumstances are. He???s... never led us astray and has always been honest with us. We bought our 2014 Kia Optima through him and have us a great deal in it. I???d highly recommend Byers Kia to anyone looking for a Kia or any car in general (they have other cars aside from Kia models). Ask for Lamar Woods, you???ll be god you did.

Return customers of Lamar
    March 31, 2018

My husband and I are return customers of Lamar he sold us a Optima in 2015 and we loved it. We thought about looking into getting a newer car for my h...usband and without a doubt we both said we???d contact Lamar first to see what he had. Even when we would bring our Optima in for regular maintenance he would always stop what he was doing to come say hi and check in how our Optima was running. I feel that Lamar truly enjoys selling cars but also enjoys the relationships he builds with his customers. I would definitely recommend Lamar to a friend or colleague.

Byers Kia

Thank you for choosing Byers Kia, we are happy to hear we could continue to provide an excellent experience for you! We greatly appreciate your contin...ued support!

2018 Kia Sportage SX T
    March 22, 2018

Paul & Paul, Service and everyone always so helpful and great to work with. To date we have purchased 3 vehicles from them. Came in for warranty servi...ce work and left with a new car. Highly recommend.

My new car
    March 21, 2018

Bought my used car from them loved the help i got and how friendly they were. Kyle and Bill were both amazing people full of information. Didn't make ...me feel like they were out to just get my money.

Kia sportsge
    March 13, 2018

Service department leaves a lot to be desired. I do not trust anything they are telling me. I took my new car in for service and it came back all mess...ed up on many levels. Buyer beware

Diane, we are sorry to hear we were unable to provide an excellent service experience for you, we ask that you please send us an email at jwarvel@byer...sauto.com. We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Ask for Lamar!
    March 12, 2018

Had a great experience with Byers. I don???t typically love buying cars, but Lamar made the experience painless and actually enjoyable. He is very kno...wledgeable and easy to work with...not pushy. He will also go the extra mile to look over your vehicle and make things right.

Byers Kia

Thank you for taking the time to give the kind review and the kind words for Lamar! Thank you for choosing Byers Kia in Lewis Center.

5342 Columbus Pike Lewis Center, OH 43035