Byers Kia

399 reviews

399 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Byers Kia from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• April 19, 2017

Spencer, Brian, and everyone always so helpful and great to work with. To date we have purchased 4 vehicles from them; plus our daughter, 1; and parent... 1. Highly recommend.

Thank you for continuing to choose Byers Kia! We are extremely grateful for your support!

November 4, 2018

On a Sunday I inquired about a used car Byers Kia was showing on line. By 8:00 I had two responses. Jared, the first response was the salesperson I worked... with. I drove up from Cincinnati on Monday morning. The entire staff was great to work with. They offered me a fair trade in. We agree on a price for the new car. The transaction was quick and I drove the car new car him that day. Thank you Jared!!!!

Thank you for choosing Byers Kia, we are pleased to hear we could deliver an excellent experience for you!

October 31, 2018

Joshua Devore...

October 23, 2018

Josh did a fantastic job of helping me out. I appreciate all of his hard work. I would absolutely recommend this dealership to my friends and family.

October 23, 2018

My husband called Cole looking for an Acadia on a Saturday. Cole said they had it but wanted to be 100% sure so he went out to physically see it for himself... which we appreciated. It was an hour drive for my family to get to the dealership on Monday. We defiantly didn???t want to waste our time going there. A few issues arose on Monday once we got there, confusion about our trade in price and what needed done with the vehicle but we were still able to leave that day with our car. Kyle stepped up and helped us when Cole had to leave (we were there a very long time) and we also were able to speak with the salesman manager when we wanted to. Once we made the deal everything went quickly and smoothly! We had plenty of time to just chat with Kyle and Cole as well and they are very pleasant down to earth men.

Kyle Cain

Sales and Leasing Specialist

(4.9) 20 reviews

October 22, 2018

I had scheduled an appointment to have oil changed and tires rotated. I arrived about 10 minutes early. I was told it will take a little over an hour but... it was ready and washed in around 30 minutes. I am completely satisfied with service at Byers KIA.

Thank you for choosing Byers Kia, we are pleased to hear we could provide an excellent service experience for you! Please give us a call if there is e...ver anything we can do to help!

October 17, 2018

I can not say 1 bad thing about this dealership. I have been web searching for a few weeks now and this dealership drew my attention with the price. When... I called the dealership to inquire about the SUV the salesman Cole was knowledgeable of his innovatory & never pushy or forward! We had to drive a little over an hour but it was so worth it, The SUV was EXACTLY as advertised on the website. SUV was also priced much lower than what I had seen with other dealerships BIG PLUS and in great shape for a used SUV!! The entire staff was friendly from the moment I entered the show room. I will recommend this dealership to everyone and I will most certainly purchase from them again!!

October 15, 2018

This was my first time purchasing a vehicle through this dealer. I could not have had a better experience! My salesman, Josh was incredible!! He was friendly,... knowledgeable, and extremely helpful throughout the process. Every person we talked to was so kind and helpful, with the whole process. Even financing dept!! Josh was the best salesman I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. This whole dealership treated me like I was buying a brand new top of the line car, even though I was buying used. They worked quickly and explained the whole process I can't say enough good things about my experience!! I will definitely be telling EVERYONE about this place!

September 29, 2018

I walked into the dealership for a particular vehicle. Upon being greeted by whom ended up being my salesman, Bill Green, I told them exactly what I... wanted and what I was willing to pay. The team immediately went to work trying to meet my needs. I was asking for a large discount on the marked price and they came extremely close. Close enough that it was within my budgets wiggle room. I was happy enough with that and liked the vehicle so I purchased it. The only complaint I have is the vehicle I purchased is a high performance vehicle and the tires on the car are in need of replacement. I of course tried to work this this into the deal but they were unwilling. So after spending over $25k for a used vehicle, I have to spend an additional $1200+ for new tires (they are bad enough the car won't stay straight in the rain). Other than that it was a pleasant experience. Much shorter than anticipated.

Thank you for choosing Byers Kia, we are pleased to hear we could deliver a great experience fro you! If there is ever anything we can do to help, we ...ask that you please give us a call!

September 22, 2018

My parents were looking for a new Kia and I contacted Cole for help. He located the exact vehicle they were looking for worked out every detail with me... before they came into town. He kept in close contact every step of the way. To be honest I have never had such a great experience at any car dealership. I only wish I had found him when I purchased my Kia 4 months ago. We will refer all our business to Cole! Thank you Cole and Go Blue!!

Byers Kia

Thank you for the excellent review and rating! Thank you for choosing Byers Kia of Lewis Center!