New 866-480-1048 Dealer Website
Used 866-478-8486 Email Dealer
Service 866-479-0185

Average based on 42 reviews.
  • Great service, clean facilities and fast service

Clarity of work to be done and keeping customer informed as the work is in progress; fast service; hot coffee while waiting on cold morning; explained overall status of car with bill

• 2016 kia soul Abby simmons

Worth the extra drive from GA nice place and good people who did not rush us at all went beyond what I expected!! Charlet Green was great and made the deal work if not for her we would have walked out with the car we came in

• Very friendly staff

This was one of the best experiences in a buying a car that we have had, they did over and beyond what they could do to help us out and to meet our needs...

• Great Services

I was able to make an appointment for a Saturday. They keep up with the service my car needs and get me in and out in a reasonable time.

• Great Service

Everything, It couldn't have gone any better, we were very satisfied whit everyone at the dealership. Would recommend to anyone.

• Good timing

It's always done in a timely manor and they always make sure to tell me anything else that needs to be done for next time

• my oil change

I went in for an oil change and they checked my vehicle for problems and explained everything to me. Also they let me know what I will meed on my next visit.

• Jessica

Very courteous staff and knowledgeable about what they were doing. Always helpful and willing to provide loaner car. Very quick turnaround time.

• Great service, Clean restrooms. Clean sitting area

Everyone was nice and friendly. All the areas where clean and the coffee was never low. Just real good down home people.

• Friendly staff

The staff was very friendly. The facilities and atmosphere were clean and pleasant. The service manager always honors my service warranty even though I purchased my vehicle and warranty at a different dealership.