• Wonderful buying experience

Greg Nima was our salesman at THE KIA STORE in Oxford, Alabama. He was so friendly and helpful. Everyone was so pleasant and totally "not pushy". Basically I showed him what I wanted, took a test drive, applied, and was driving my new 2017 Sorento home within 2 hours. I would highly recommend them if you are looking for a new car. Ask for Greg. Great car buying experience!

• Bought a Kia Sorento 2017

Ben Caulder sold us our new Kia. He was great at letting us know about the Sorento and showing us the features. He also set up a lot of the different features that would have taken me forever to figure out. I wouldn't hesitate about going to Him with anything I'm unsure about. I know he would treat us the same as the day we bought the car. I love my new Kia and appreciate the service we received from Ben and the Kia store in Anniston.

• KIA Store in Anniston,AL

Love the service I receive from James Jones. He was ready for me upon arrival and made sure that all my questions were answered. He even set up my phone and radio. He takes the extra step to make sure you are satisfied.

• Lynne Gillam

Excellent service ! The staff always goes the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction !

• Great Service

Guy in service area was great, can't remember his name.

Guy in service area was great, can't remember his name.

• The only place to service my Sorrento

Courteous staff, quality work performed, timely manner in which work completed.

Courteous staff, quality work performed, timely manner in which work completed.

• Purchased a new car!

Ben Caulder was my salesman. He was very informative of the Kia Optima I purchased. He helped set up my personal settings, and explained every detail of the paperwork. He made my transaction very smooth!

• ANTHONY PILLA

I NEEDED A CAR IN A HURRY SINCE MY CAR WAS TOTALED IN A WRECK... GREG, A SALESMAN FOR THIS KIA STORE, WAS OUTSTANDING AND HELPED US FIND A CAR. HE GUIDED US US THROUGH THE SALE AND EXPLAINED THE PROCESS. HE DID A GREAT JOB AND MADE THE WHOLE PROCESS SIMPLE.

• Great experience

Good experience buying a Kia for the first time. I would recomend going there.

Good experience buying a Kia for the first time. I would recomend going there.

• KIa Forte purchase

Drove an hour to get the best deal and service. We had 3 Kia dealership in Birmingham but they were all beat by the MY Kia store. 3rd car that we purchased from them. And will buy my fourth from them.