Destination KIA

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

1059 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Destination KIA from DealerRater.com

• August 3, 2017

this was our third kia we bought from destination kia, and second we bought from rob boucher. in the 1 and a half years since we leased my sportage , ...rob has been in contact with us, to make sure all is good. rob isn't your typical stuff shirt salesperson. he makes you feel comfortable with his knowledge and personality. always looking to get you the best deal he can, without other people involved. we will continue to look for rob boucher to help us in the future.

April 30, 2018

Nate made it all great, awesome dealership and great guy go see nate for a great deal! The guy even feed me pizza!! Go kooky

April 3, 2018

Worst experience ever. Don't go to Destination Kia. They are the worst. I had the worst experience ever. I would never recommend anyone shopping a...t Destination Kia. Had issues from day one of buying my new car and it took three months for them to fix. They don't care about their customers at all. I left several messages to speak with the owner because I wasn't getting any results and must be he is too busy with his wife and puppies and babies because I never got a return call. Nice customer service. NOT. Stay away from Destination Kia. They are horrible.

March 27, 2018

Purchasing used cars is not something I look forward to and historically has not been positive. However, working with Clay Woods Jr. was a completely ...different situation. He was completely professional from the test drive through price negotiations to the final delivery. I actually felt good after the whole process - unlike the battle-weary and distasteful purchases I've made in the past. This concludes my first car dealership review but I felt compelled to give credit where it's due!

March 26, 2018

We went in with a monthly payment in mind. We worked out an agreement and drove home in our new car. Our experience was pleasant and quick.

March 23, 2018

This is my 3rd car that I've leased through Kia. Tommy was very friendly and NOT pushy at all during the entire process. We also worked closely with... Sean to get the payment that was comfortable for me. DEF recommend these guys to everyone we know!

February 27, 2018

My brother and I leased new 2017 KIA Forte cars last year. If you are looking for a KIA -- DO NOT GO TO THIS DEALERSHIP. Sales staff, especially, has ...an unusually high turnover. No one there or on the dealership's switchboard knows a thing. On the dealership websites there are several numbers listed for Sales, Service, Parts etc. When I called each of those listed numbers, I was told that that was not the number for that department. I was then directed to an 'operator'( 518-482-0500) who took over five minutes to answer the phone. She claimed not to know anything about the numbers erroneously listed on your 'service' webpage and re-directed me to call sales/marketing! I did not. I suggest that you people get your act together. Whenever anyone asks me where I got my 'new' car I quickly warn them not to patronize Destination Kia if they want to conduct serious business with anyone there who knows what they are about and what is going on there in this severely disjointed, inefficient auto dealership. Bottom line for this review: how many telephone numbers are required to operate a small, seriously inefficient, dealership? My bottom line for this dealership review: 'Caveat emptor!'

December 31, 2017

Tim Simoni was great, knowledgeable, funny and great with the paper work. The test drive was surprising. (Thanks Matt) Picking up the vehicle up it we...nt so fast almost as if I was in control. Great staff and management. Looking forward to my next purchase.

December 29, 2017

Destination Kia was not on our list of dealerships to shop but a friend of mine told me about his experience there and I added them to our list. After... the first round of visits to 4 dealerships, Destination Kia was the only one left. We were greeted by Dillon Wagner and we stayed with him through the whole process. He is a professional of the first order. His product knowledge is second to none. He answered all of our questions, to my wife and my satisfaction and we both agree that he was 100% honest and stuck by everything he said. He mentioned that a truck was that I ended up buying had Apple Car Play and when we got in, he was crushed when he found out it didn???t. It really wasn???t that big of a deal for me anyway but he wrote the information down for later use, which impressed me. We ended up buying 2 vehicles from Dillon and we are both very pleased. We feel like Dillon asked questions to find out what would be the best fit for us and then showed us the cars and let us decide. Zero pressure. I wouldn???t have dealt with that anyway. We will use Dillon and DK again and we will certainly recommend them to friends and family. The icing on the cake was the way we were treated by the management team there. Sean Collins was very ammenible to making a deal that served us both and he help me with my credit union when an issue popped up. I like Destination Kia

Overall Experience

December 28, 2017

Wonderful customer service and atmosphere. I love my new car too! My husband and I are very satisfied with our overall experience. Thank you so much!

Overall Experience