New 505-888-9600 Dealer Website
Used 888-674-3704 Email Dealer

Average based on 3 reviews.
  • Robert Blagg

I just purchased a 2011 Ford Escort from these people. Reed G. was my salesman; very helpful, polite, easy to talk with. Finance mgr. was same.

• I love my Elantra!

After some very unpleasant experiences at other dealerships, we were pleased with the customer service we received at AutoMax. They were not overly pushy, and we ended up purchasing here after having shopped 6-7 other car lots.

• justlooking

I was only looking, just getting my weekly vegi platter at taco bueno, and my husband and I looked over from the restaurant and saw a very nice Toyota. We were greeted by one of the most unorthodox car sales man . His name was either Roy or Reid. He was not pushy, but very helpful. By the time we decided we loved the car to the time we left home with it was very short and very enjoyable. Mrs. K