Chilson Subaru

(4.8) 20 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Building sales and design

Total ease of purchasing a vehicle. Great people to work with. Steve went out of his way to dealer trade to get the correct vehicle for us.

• Outback

I really do like my car, even tho I have only had it for two weeks.

• Great service

Excellent customer service. Very happy with the used car I bought!

• Don Hoeschen

Every one at the dealership was Great in helping us to find the perfect car for our needs. Joe Anderson, the sales specialist knew everything about th...e car we drove and took the time to patiencely show us all the details. We could not be more satisfied.

• Our latest new car experience at Chilson's

Since 2000, our family has purchased or leased 7 new Subarus from Chilson Subaru. My two adult daughters and future son in law all live in the Minneap...olis St. Paul metro area, and continue to return home to the WI Chippewa Valley to deal with the excellent folks at Chilson's in Eau Claire. Their motto is "let our family take care of your family", and they certainly have taken care of ours. I am now driving a 2017 Outback 2.5 Touring, and am really enjoying the safety features. Chilson's? I give them my highest recommendation!

• Service

My Forrester is 3 years old, with 65k miles on a 5 yearGold Plus warranty. During this time, I have experienced numerous failures of the Eyesight sys...tem with corresponding amber lights on the dashboard. I have also experienced ABS lights as well. Each time I would advise of the issue and each time told that no error codes could be found. I just had a situation where all amber lights were illuminated, and when I arrived at the dealership, the shift handle was locked up. This was the only time an error code could be found, and a part was replaced. This fixed the lockup issue, but they had no answer as to how they could help me with the Eyesight problem. Effectively, my warrantied car’s premium feature, the Eyesight and traction control system is of little use, and they cannot fix it. While I love my 2 Subaru’s, I can no longer choose them as my next vehicle due to a customer care issue that doesn't stand behind their product.

• Buyer

We are ready to buy a third car from Chilson. Tom Bruce is phenomenal!!

• Great!

My husband and I knew what vehicle we wanted to purchase so we did not take long to find what we were looking for. Sales representative Kelly Gates, v...ery nice guy, is very helpful and knowledgeable. It was a pleasant experience. If you are looking for subaru this is the place to go.

• Third new Subaru from Chilson in as many years.

We just bought our third Subaru from Chilson Subaru in about three years, the first, an Impreza, to replace a dual clutch Ford Focus, the second, the ...Subaru we ought to have bought in the first place because of its roominess, the third, a Forester Touring model with all the bells and whistles, because our grand daughter bought our first Forester and because we wanted all the bells and whistles. We cannot expect more from a dealership than what we received from Chilson Subaru: 1) Negotiating prices were straight forward and fair, 2) The paper work was prompt and professional, 3) and after--purchase service is excellent. A case in point for the last item was our grand daughter took our old Forester into Chilson Subaru to have it safety inspected for the state of Massachusetts and to have the extended warranty transferred to her name. The salesman Mark who sold us the two Foresters immediately spent several minutes walking her through the car's technological features. I was impressed. He had no obligation to do so. Mark also demonstrated to us the new features we have on our new Forester. And we love them all.

• Happy!

Chilson's was the nearest dealer with the car we wanted, after searching 75 dealers' website inventories. I inquired about it and Mark grabbed me by t...he wing and got my info and when we got a few nice days I drove the 4.5 hours there, spent the night and hit the dealership at 9 when they opened. 1.5 hours later including an approval drive I was on my way home. I have never had an easier friendlier zero-pressure car purchase than this. And the drive from north-central Illinois was beautiful with a little snow on the ground. Thanks Mark!

Chilson Subaru