Skip to main content

Recently bought our second Honda from Todd and it was

Recently bought our second Honda from Todd and it was another great experience. Todd and his team are very thorough, explain the car’s entire history, and take care to ensure it is in fantastic shape. We love our new CRV even more than the day we bought it a month ago. Highly recommend Todd and his team!

I was interested in looking for another vehicle for

I was interested in looking for another vehicle for myself. I currently drive a 2002 Chevy Silverado that has climbed to some high mileage, still runs well and I need to go keeping going. I felt that I needed to look for another vehicle that would become my primary ride. A friend of mine told me about Toddscarteam. I started looking at his inventory and I wanted an SUV type of vehicle. A few weeks later another friend of mine told me that her family had purchased several vehicles from Todd in past years. I felt that I had found the right place to buy, I just needed to figure out what. I had never owned a Honda but I became interested in the Honda Pilot. I spoke to Todd over the phone about what I would be interested in looking at. I made an appointment to test drive a Honda Pilot. I loved it and before I left that evening I was becoming a Honda Pilot owner. Buying a new or used car is not my favorite thing to do. Usually you're at a traditional car lot getting a hard sale and what you're being told, you can’t always believe. Buying this Honda Pilot from Todd was easy, relaxing and I could believe what Todd was telling me. This Honda Pilot is probably the last vehicle that I will need to get for myself. However, if any of my family or friends need a vehicle, Todd’s Car Team and Service is the only place in town to go!! I am looking forward to having my Honda Pilot serviced with Todd’s Service Team!!

You will never find a used car dealership that goes the

You will never find a used car dealership that goes the extra mile to insure your buyer experience is this excellent. Car was perfectly described and was beyond what I expected. Car was completely detailed and ready to drive home!

Top notch service from Todd and his team Extremely

Top notch service from Todd and his team Extremely satisfied with our purchase and will definitely be back for future purchases . Thank you Todd 💃💃💃💃😎

Not enough words to describe how amazing this car buying

Not enough words to describe how amazing this car buying experience was with Todd! Honest, great communication and overall 10/10 experience! Not to mention how clean the car was, it looked brand new!

BUY YOUR CAR HERE!!!

I’ve now purchased 2 vehicles from Todd and I can confidently say that Todd’s car team will be the only dealership I’ll buy a car from again. Fantastic service and communication. Very clear and transparent throughout the whole process. You’ll never find a dealer that cares more for their customers than Todd and his team.

2015 HONDA CR-V

This was the first time we'd bought a car from Todd’s Car Team. We got a great deal. Todd explained everything good and bad (nothing bad). The complete history. We love the car. It's immaculate. He showed us all of the services he'd done. They even put new struts, shocks and tires. Beautiful detail. It's like a new car but cost no more than we would have paid for the same car at another place where a substandard car was bought from an auction with a quick detail. We'll own this car for years. They have a free one year complete warranty, which is unheard of with a used car like ours. Our neighbors have bought several cars. It's a business Todd built from the ground up. The shop is immaculate. They service cars as well. A great guy. Honest. Can't recommend this dealer enough. My husband and I are really happy with our car.

Very happy with my HRV

Todd and his team were so helpful, kind, and efficient in my car buying experience. The car I purchased arrived very detailed, clean and was up to date on a checklist of items that made it feel not only ready for a safe drive home but that it was good to go through the next year. Todd is very knowledgeable and worked with me through understanding everything so it was a smooth process. I recommend buying a vehicle from here!

Great dealership with friendly knowledgeable staff

I purchased and traded in a company vehicle. Todd made it easy. Great purchase and trade in experience. Very friendly staff. I look forward to working with them in the future.

AMAZING

I am so happy I found Toddscarteam! Absolutely great experience. I wouldn’t buy anywhere else. Very transparent and made everything very easy. No hidden fees or surprises. Don’t hesitate to check this place out!