Toddscarteam.com

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Todd is great

Todd gets it done! Efficient and very helpful. His team helped me out with whatever I needed and at fair price. Todd and his team do not try to overcharge at all.

Amazing people!

Todd & his team are wonderful people and run an outstanding business! I would 10/10 recommend to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle! My family has purchased 6 vehicles from Todd and we wouldn’t go to anyone else!

Honest and reliable.

We have purchased two Hondas from Todd's dealership and both were a smooth and painless experience. Todd is honest and trustworthy, and does not try to add in unnecessary hidden fees or expenses. We'll definitely purchase from Todd in the future.

Rewarding Experience

Very different from previous auto purchases, Todd makes sure all questions are fully answered and needs are met. Extremely pleased with Todd’s Car Team. I will refer friends and family to Todd. Well worth the trip.

Great Car experience

Todd spent the entire day with us explaining the ins and outs of each vehicle we were Interested in. He specifically detailed where he purchased his cars from and the process he takes to make sure they're good used cars. We had a great experience with Todd. Would buy from again!

Best car buying experience ever

Best car buying experience ever. Todd goes above and beyond to meet his customer's needs. I felt very confident with my vehicle purchase from Todd.

Exceptional

I recently purchased a 2016 Honda Fit from Todd and he went above and beyond to work with me to get the paperwork and everything sorted out. He is a very well connected and business savvy guy and I felt very confident and comfortable purchasing a car from him and would recommend him to others.

4.0

Great Experience

Todd was courteous, patient, helpful, and very knowledgeable about his vehicles—with no high pressure selling tactics. He simplified the buying process which was a needed plus for a senior citizen’s ease-of-purchase deal. He followed though with registering our vehicle and we have received the registration paperwork; thus he can be trusted to provide the kind of services equal to or above larger dealers. I’m pleased to recommend ToddsCarTeam to those in the car buying market.

Todds Car Team

My experience with Todds Car Team was amazing! Todd was so thorough and helpful He took so much time with us, making sure we felt good about everything

Simple Easy And Efficient

Here is A Team that delivers astounding Customer Service. Todd is hospitable easy to talk to. He’s seasoned not only in automotive industry But most important interpersonal professionalism was the biggest “Amen” with him. First time Buyer all the way from Brooklyn If y’all don’t know there’s no reason to drive in My City if you’re Young. So naturally I asked The University of YouTube what to expect from a dealerships. Most of the Videos said Hidden fee mark ups, Etc. But with This Team all of my questions were answered with Transparency and accuracy. I’d recommend my friends Family and strangers To his team for 5 lifetimes!