Indy Motors

(4.3) 38 reviews

Call This Dealer

4.3
  • Satisfied Customer

I just purchased the 09 Escalade. I just wanted to say that Cynthia made buying a used vehicle a great experience. It is a6 hr ride from my house to y...our lot and I would not hesitate to make the drive again when it is time to buy another vehicle. I went to Indy auto man first and as lied to and so furious that I almost headed straight back home. I am glad I didn't. Please relay how happy I am with the vehicle and how she treated me she was amazing!!!

• The best experience on used cars

We went there and David was super clear and honest about the finance process and the car , we where more than happy 100% recomended

• First honest Dealer I've dealt with.

I have been looking for a used car for a couple months prior to my purchase, I gotta say am quite Happy with the car I bought, at first I was a bit ...skeptical since the area is not the greatest but I stopped to look at a vehicle the sales team gave me the opportunity to look at it on my own there was no pressure, I really liked the fact that they weren't all over me like previous experiences I've had with other car lots. They gave me a very good deal provided me with all sorts of information and it was sincerely fast and painless, I will definitely come back in the future. I have heard a lot of stories about car salesman and my experience was nothing like that they serviced the vehicle before I drove off and also provided a copy of everything I signed, even after it was thoroughly explained as I signed . Honesty has being the key along with great customer service, Thank you to all who made my car buying experience great !!!

• Wonderful Service!!

This place was amazing!! I drove 6 hours to look at a used vehicle in their lot. I was nervous it was going to be nothing like the pictures but i wa...s reassured the moment I got there. The car was in wonderful shape and the customer service was wonderful. I worked with Cynthia and she just stood back and let us look at the car without pressure. Once we test drove the car we only noticed that the brakes were grinding. To my surprise when I mentioned it to the owner he took it into their shop and they replaced it themselves!! I couldn't believe it. I could not have asked for a better buying process. It was a wonderful experience. Thank you to everyone at Indy Motors!

• Great car buying experience

I found the Honda Pilot I was looking for through cars.com. I research the vehicle, emailed Indy Motors and they responded quickly. I drove down and l...ooked at the car and met David, salesman. Never felt any pressure. Answered all my questions. They referred me to Key Bank nearby and it was a deal. David is a super friendly guy and Indy motors has a very nice selection of vehicles, not junk. I recommend Indy Motors on Lafayette rd south of I65.

• What to review?

They never contacted me in response to my interest. If you don't have time to respond then you don't deserve my business.

Carbuyer 101, We sincerely apologize for not getting back to you. Part of our routine is checking emails and voicemails daily in the morning to resp...ond to any inquires on our vehicles. I am not sure how your inquiry got overlooked. Please feel free to call or email with any other concerns you may have. Again, we are sincerely sorry. -Management

• Purchased a 2010 Toyota Venza

I just wanted to take a minute to rate my recent experience at Indy Motors. As you can see I gave it a 5 Stars. This was a very smooth process from be...ginning to end. More specifically I would like to give high praise to the sales team, not only were they extremely genuine but also true professionals. We encountered other dealerships, but I personally enjoyed that I wasn't pressured into buying their approach was quite relaxed. I can not thank one person personally since they work as a team and personally I found that very impressive on a used car dealership, I will definitely recommend them since I had such a painless and easy experience plus the car was in amazing shape inside and out.

Samuel, Thanks for giving us the Opportunity to meet your Vehicle needs. We are Pleased to earn your business and looking forward with your future car... buying. Thanks again for your trust in us.

• nice car

This used car place is one of the best, I buy my 2012 Nissan sentra in 2015 and I still love the way they treated me, I go often to do my car service ...there.

• Building Credit

Indy-motors give people an opportunity to build your credit wish is very good for beginners. The took time to work with you during the buying process ...and after you purchase the vehicle, recommending where to take the vehicle for diagnosis and repairs to save you some money, They are great that all I can say,

• My opinion

They have some nice cars.My biggest opinion is for anyone purchashing a car too take a mechanic with to be sure you getting the best quality for your ...money.

Indy Motors