274 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Grote Automotive from DealerRater.com
  • Awesome staff, awesome cars, awesome service

I contacted Grote to check into purchasing my next vehicle. From the time I called and walked out of the door everyone was super nice. Tanya reassured me all of their salesmen are great to work with. I appreciated the reassurance and friendly smile. I got the opportunity to work with Josh. He was super friendly and made the experience a pleasant one. He took the time to find out what I wanted and how he could best fit my needs. I can't wait to go back and pick up my car and for all future vehicle needs Grote will be the place I go and send all interested buyers I know! Thanks to all of the staff at Grote Automotive.

• Amazingg
    May 26, 2017

Grote was the first place that could help me get out from under my car with a even better Car! Chris Anderson was absolutely amazing throughout the whole process! I would definitely recommend grote to anyone looking to get a car!

• Great job.
    May 26, 2017

I had a great experience, you made buying a car easy. Jesse was super nice, he took the one to meet my boys and did a great job.

• wonderful
    May 24, 2017

The entire staff is very friendly. Chris Anderson is the best. He went out of his way to help us. 5 stars for Chris! Thank you so much!!!

• Great experience. Randy is a great guy
    May 23, 2017

Simple, friendly, great customer service. Got my payment right where I needed to be. Randy was able to deliver my car right to my house. Will defiantly be a returning customer.

• Excellent experience
    May 15, 2017

I just had all great time knowing I was in right hands and did so well getting me started I enjoy their business. Oh took no time getting me in my new car same day so I was happy.

• In need
    May 15, 2017

Josh was very helpful. He help me relax and insured me that everything would work out. Sometimes people need a second chance and Grote is willing to go the extra step to help. I'm a Grote customer for life and will always recommend them.

• Full of Bull S***
    May 13, 2017

High mileage, over priced vehicles..... shady lenders with sky high APR. Pushy salesman and pushy finance managers. Be prepared to end up paying for your vehicle twice. This place is just as bad as a buy here pay here lot.

• Love my Chevy Equinox
    May 12, 2017

I tried one vehicle then on the second vehicle, I got my SUV. It was a different way of sales, but it worked out for me.

• Quick, easy and friendly
    May 12, 2017

I have a very odd credit situation, they were able to work with me and literally in under an hour and a half I left with a car that I absolutely love! ! This place rocks!!