4.2
Average based on 29 reviews
  • Awesome staff, awesome cars, awesome service

I contacted Grote to check into purchasing my next vehicle. From the time I called and walked out of the door everyone was super nice. Tanya reassured me all of their salesmen are great to work with. I appreciated the reassurance and friendly smile. I got the opportunity to work with Josh. He was super friendly and made the experience a pleasant one. He took the time to find out what I wanted and how he could best fit my needs. I can't wait to go back and pick up my car and for all future vehicle needs Grote will be the place I go and send all interested buyers I know! Thanks to all of the staff at Grote Automotive.

• My experience was great

I would like to recommend Grote auto, from the salesman to the finance people the purchase of my second vehicle was fantastic. Joshua the salesman who found the perfect vehicle for our needs was great, he was friendly fast and above all he was not a pressure salesman he let us take the the time we needed to make up our minds with no problems what so ever. Chris the finance paperwork man got us in fast to get everything signed and done. I would also like to say the general manager whose name escapes me right now gave us the best deal that he was able on both our trade in and the price of our new truck, without him we probably wouldn't have been able to afford our new truck.

• nice car

I was very impressed with my salesman. Was instantly given appt when a minor issue was discovered

• Customer

Awesome service! Friendly staff. Quality Work! Would recommend this place!

Awesome service! Friendly staff. Quality Work! Would recommend this place!

• Chiquita Davis

I had a wonderful buying experience with Grote. I told Joe, my salesman, which vehicle I wanted and he made sure I got it. All of the other staff were friendly and helpful as well and I LOVE my vehicle!

• buying our 2013 outlander

PK was awesome, he did everything possible to make our visit enjoyable. Kudos to Grote Automotive for great employees!

• First time purchaser

From the time we got there til the time we let with my new car! Everyone was great they helped me get into a new vehicle that day they even stayed after closing to make sure we could leave with the car. I love my new car and would go back there again.

• Outstanding Experience

Professional, Friendly, Courteous, Knowledgeable, Teamwork. I could go on and on about my experience with Randy, my salesman, and the rest of the staff at Grote Automotive. I never expected I would walk in, ask to see a vehicle I found on their online inventory and drive it away within four hours. Randy, my salesman, the sales manager, and Kris the finance person helped me every step of the way, from application, credit check, trade in, and financing. My experience at Fort Wayne Grote Automotive was Outstanding! A new Standard of car sales and customer service has been established by this team! They bent over backwards to help me get the vehicle I wanted. CONGRATULATIONS for a Job well done, Mr. Fred Grote, for putting together an All-Star Team and bringing car sales to a NEW STANDARD in Fort Wayne, IN! GROTE AUTOMOTIVE Team ranks No.1 in my book. I intend to recommend them to everyone I know or meet who may be looking to buy or trade vehicles.

• HORRIBLE BUSINESS TERRIBLE FIANCIAL DEPT!!!!!!!!

they have ruined my credit rating and has asked me to come back for a 4th time to sign or drop off paperwork!!!!! The last time stating they lost the paperwork. I will never do business with this business again!!!! The financial dept. does not know what they are doing. Maybe some management overview would be the thing to do!

• never again

Horrible horrible can't fix anything right even if they send it out and they are definitely theifs enough said before I go back and act a fool