271 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Grote Automotive from DealerRater.com
  • Awesome staff, awesome cars, awesome service

I contacted Grote to check into purchasing my next vehicle. From the time I called and walked out of the door everyone was super nice. Tanya reassured me all of their salesmen are great to work with. I appreciated the reassurance and friendly smile. I got the opportunity to work with Josh. He was super friendly and made the experience a pleasant one. He took the time to find out what I wanted and how he could best fit my needs. I can't wait to go back and pick up my car and for all future vehicle needs Grote will be the place I go and send all interested buyers I know! Thanks to all of the staff at Grote Automotive.

• Excellent experience
    May 15, 2017

I just had all great time knowing I was in right hands and did so well getting me started I enjoy their business. Oh took no time getting me in my new car same day so I was happy.

• In need
    May 15, 2017

Josh was very helpful. He help me relax and insured me that everything would work out. Sometimes people need a second chance and Grote is willing to go the extra step to help. I'm a Grote customer for life and will always recommend them.

• Love my Chevy Equinox
    May 12, 2017

I tried one vehicle then on the second vehicle, I got my SUV. It was a different way of sales, but it worked out for me.

• Quick, easy and friendly
    May 12, 2017

I have a very odd credit situation, they were able to work with me and literally in under an hour and a half I left with a car that I absolutely love! ! This place rocks!!

• Will return for future purchases (already bought 2)
    May 12, 2017

Always going out of their way to please and great follow thru. Typically leave with a good deal! Will return again! 3rd time purchasing a vehicle here!

• Excellent
    May 9, 2017

Best service at a dealership I have ever had. Their was no pressure to by or to try to come up with more money down.

• Worked well with my mom and I
    May 4, 2017

Just have to say Shawn did an amazing job working with my mom and I on my very first purchase. I'm now a very proud and happy car owner

• Donnie Foster

Josh A is a knowledgeable salesman and he is honest and trustworthy! Even has become a friend!

• Highly reccomended
    April 30, 2017

I had never bought my "own" car before, and Josh made me feel at ease with the whole scarey proccess. While being financed he had brought a few cars out that would likely be in my price range so it wasn't a all day thing. Very nice people from when you walk in, to when you drive out. Highly recommended.