Airport Motors of St. Francis

4.5
Average based on 17 reviews.
  • very nice

Very nice people made me feel great and I didn't have any problem looking for a car.

• AWESOME experience great dealer

We just Loved this place! Besim is AWESOME! He made everything easy and smooth. We were able to see the cars we wanted, and , we were able to buy our car and drive back up North. We just went one day and by 7 pm we had our Scion XB which I am in love with. Prices are already low so you actually don't need to negotiate the price. Trust me this was my first and ONLY good dealer experience ever! Thank you to all friendly staff and special thanks to the great guy Besim!

• GREAT SERVICE

I had a wonderful experience with buying a car from this place I dealth with Kenosha office and Milwaukee very nice family. The Kenosha office you rock thanks to him I have a awesome vehicle. I will be telling everybody to come and see you guys.

• good deal

sales rep was patient, in test driving different vehicles, during a very cold day and friendly

• Great service, Best prices

Service was great,treated me and my family with respect and honesty. I would recommend all my friends and family to this dealership. Best prices in town

• Still on temp plates

Buying the car was a good process. I got a good price in a pretty easy negotiation. the 2006 Nissan Altima was in good condition, and they let me take it for inspection without issue, which is always a plus Unfortunately, they completely botched the titling process, which dealerships are obligated to do in Wisconsin. 4 months later and I'm still without plates and a title. I've heard multiple times that they're "working to fix" it, but still after all of this time I'm driving on a now expired temporary license plate. This is a pretty basic thing. Even though there was nothing else wrong with my purchase, I can't recommend a dealership that screws up the basics and frankly has caused a major inconvenience for me.

• Very satisfied with service

I would highly recommend any and everyone to stop and pay a visit They are very reasonable. very professional.

• 2003 mercedes s430 4matic

This is the place if you are looking for a reliable car. I been looking around for over 3 months to buy my benz, every dealer I went to the cars where beat up and prices way more than I paid at airport motors. the owner took care of me on finance he did in house finance with no interest. I am very happy. very respectful people....

• best dealer in the area

nice people, very friendly, gave me the best deal i coul find in the midwest, helped wih transportation. full service

• Liars , crooks , sure know how to rip people off

They worst car place ever, they take cars that get into wrecks fix them with the cheapest parts possible than sell them for way more than they are worth! not willing to work with you ! Just willing to take your money and run . Guy who sold me the car didn't know what he was talking about , very unprofessional !!! The place was so dirty ! I wouldn't recommend this place to my worst enemy unless you want to get ripped off and than told there's nothing there going to do about it! Very unsafe vehicles sold at that dirty place !!! Never got to talk to an owner because the guy lied to me . never I'n my life have I ever been to a more rip off place before!! Dealers not worried about customers safety !!