Canyon Auto Sales

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Amazing Shopping Experience

AMAZING! Customer service, friendly helpful staff, and second to none quality automobiles. My shopping experience was made easy and carefree.

Excellent Experience!

My experience was excellent and the truck I bought was event better. I couldn't be more satisfied and really appreciate the friendly, no pressure feel of Canyon Auto. I will definitely buy my next truck here. Thank you again!

Trustworthy and Reliable

Thank you so much for helping us out with getting a great truck! It is so nice to know that we have done business with a trustworthy and reliable company, especially being in the dealership industry. We will definitely be referring you to any family and friends who are in the market for a vehicle! God Bless!

Overall very satisfied with my experience at Canyon Auto. The staff was upfront and fixed any problems that came up. Follow up after the sale on a license issue was handled professionally and completed. Thanks to all!

First Dream Car Purchase!

Thank you all so much for your help in finding and purchasing my dream car! I always imagined that purchasing my first car would be a pain, but the team at Canyon Auto Sales proved me wrong. Thank you again for everything! I will be coming back fro future purchases!

We Will Be Back Again!

Friendly and courteous. Also, the process was quick with a good selection. We will definitely be returning when we need a car!

Love My Truck!

Can't say enough good things about my experience with you all at Canyon Auto Sales. Service was professional, courteous, and knowledgeable. I love my truck! Will pass Canyon Auto Sales name on to anyone looking for a good used car/truck. Thank you!

Excellent!

Excellent!!! Would definitely come back and have already referred Canyon Auto Sales to our friends!

Truck Shopping

Thank you guys for everything! We appreciate all of your help and working hard to help us find a loan for the truck as well. Love the truck!

Amazing! Customer service

Amazing! Customer service, friendly and helpful staff, and second to none quality automobiles. My shopping experience was made easy and care free.